I have this motor that I need to identify. It is not a servo motor but I could not find a better section here at CNCZ
There is no plate on it. I was giving it an overhaul and thought I'd find some info then, but there was hardly any at all. What I know:
- It is most likely 380V, 3-phase D-connected
- It is an asynchrone 2-winding / 3000 rpm @50Hz motor
- It has (shorted) rotor windings, not PM:s
- It is of a low profile, small diameter, long rotor type, frequently used in sawmill spindles and circular saws.
- This particular one has a flange for mounting a circular saw blade, straight onto the shaft
- It is about 120mm think on the "flat" side, the house ex shaft is about 300mm long
- Other motors this size and type typically have 1.5-2.2kW output
- There is text in German on the connector plate and on a plastic part, but no brand name or model name.
CEG E63S are similar motors but far from identical.
Any clues of brand or model?