Need Help! Please, About YAKASWA SERVOPACK CACR I330SEB

Thread: Please, About YAKASWA SERVOPACK CACR I330SEB

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Please, About YAKASWA SERVOPACK CACR I330SEB

Hi!

First of all, I want to thank everybody the expertise and knowledge that share in this community.
    Is my First post (but long time reading). I´m sorry ask for help, but it´s driving me crazy...

The last year i buyed 3 packs of yaskawa (motor servo USAFED 09FS1 and Servopack CACR IR30SEB). I´m bulding a big and sturdy VMC but need help with the conection of servopac to the PC. I don´t know if is possible. I hope yes with your help
    I sent an email to yaskawa spain but the only answer was: "this model are obsolet and don´t have support"

Somebody Know something about the CN1 conection of this model?

The servopack have 2 outputs conections (CN1 & CN2). CN2 is for the absolute encoder of the servo and CN1 is for the control.

Mi qestion:
    Can somebody to hel me with the wiring between CN1 and the breadboard?
    I found the datasheet of CN1 conector, but need to know how is +-10v and if this signal can be converted to step/dir, etc..

Attached the diagram connection of CN1 conector

I really aprreciate if somebody can send me some information that could shed light on this matter.
    Thank you for your precious time!

Best, Raul

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...d=387682&stc=1