Need Help! Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller Software needed.

Thread: Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller Software needed.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller Software needed.

Hi everybody here in cnczone.
    I have a small problem with my motion controller.Twoo weeks ago i bought a Kollmorgen S200 20660 SRS drive with Synqnet option interface card in it, and i bought the MEI Motion Engineering eXMP controller , type eXMP-SQ-Can, LX 2.4, 20-8 64MB PN: T008-0004 . But i need also software's to get contact with the controller and with the drive.
    What i need is that the MDK (Motion Developers Kit) from Kollmorgen and or the rapidcode from RSI Robotic Systems Integration. If somebody can help me solve my problem.
    Thanks in advance
    Peter

Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet  MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller  Software needed.-s20660-synqnet-jpg Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet  MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller  Software needed.-mei-exmp-synqnet-t008004-jpg

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller Software needed.

Quote Originally Posted by RomoliczP View Post
    Hi everybody here in cnczone.
    I have a small problem with my motion controller.Twoo weeks ago i bought a Kollmorgen S200 20660 SRS drive with Synqnet option interface card in it, and i bought the MEI Motion Engineering eXMP controller , type eXMP-SQ-Can, LX 2.4, 20-8 64MB PN: T008-0004 . But i need also software's to get contact with the controller and with the drive.
    What i need is that the MDK (Motion Developers Kit) from Kollmorgen and or the rapidcode from RSI Robotic Systems Integration. If somebody can help me solve my problem.
    Thanks in advance
    Peter

Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet  MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller  Software needed.-s20660-synqnet-jpg Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet  MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller  Software needed.-mei-exmp-synqnet-t008004-jpg
    Did u get what u need?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mike@@@KilroyWasHere.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kollmorgen S200 SynQnet MEI eXMP SynQnet Controller Software needed.

Welcome Mike,

Unfortunately not yet.
    Is there any good idea for you?
    I need these software bundle from Kollmorgen, otherwise i cant setup the S200 drive with the Synqnet option card, and i don't wanna pay thousands of dollars just to setup these drives.
    I would like to use in step dir configuration connected to a Rexroth MKD041B-144-KG0-KN AC servomotor and using the "J14 auxiliary feedback" terminal, motor has a sin-cos absolute multiturn encoder.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RomoliczP View Post
    Welcome Mike,

Unfortunately not yet.
    Is there any good idea for you?
    I need these software bundle from Kollmorgen, otherwise i cant setup the S200 drive with the Synqnet option card, and i don't wanna pay thousands of dollars just to setup these drives.
    I would like to use in step dir configuration connected to a Rexroth MKD041B-144-KG0-KN AC servomotor and using the "J14 auxiliary feedback" terminal, motor has a sin-cos absolute multiturn encoder.
    Give me an email address and I will reply with some info that might help you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Your Welcome