Need Help! Copy programming from a working Teknic SST-1500-UCX to a new one.

Thread: Copy programming from a working Teknic SST-1500-UCX to a new one.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Copy programming from a working Teknic SST-1500-UCX to a new one.

I have an older AXYZ A2MC machine with a servo drive going bad. After about 2 weeks of troubleshooting with AZYZ we narrowed the problem down to an X-axis servo drive. Unfortunately AXYZ no longer supports the Teknic SST-1500-UCX. They don't have any old stock and say they can no longer program them but they would be happy to sell me a brand new electronics/control package for my table (very nice of them).
    I have 2 identically programmed servo drives on my X axis, one for either side of my gantry, one servo drive for the Y and of course one for the Z axis.
    I can get my hands on a new SST-1500-UCX but it will not be programed correctly. So my hope is that since I still have one functional X axis servo drive there might be a way to "copy" or transfer the programming from the working drive to the new one.
    If anyone can help with this I would be more than happy to ship the drives and pay to have this done.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.