I found several Servo amps and motorsin a junk yard a few years ago, and paid about $35 for each set. Ifound the manual, on the internet, but I do not have the rightsoftware to test them. if anyone has the Servo ConfigurationSoftware(MR2JW3-SETUP151E Ver.E1 or more that the manual talksabout. I would really like to have it to test these amps to see ifthey work or not.
I would like to use one of them in aproject. I do not know if they will be able to bend a 3/16 inch steelrod? They came with a 10:1 gear box, with a 1 ¼ inch shaft on theoutput. The servo motor is an HC-SFS52K, output power 500 watts. Ifthey will not be able to bend steel rods I could go to 3/16 inchaluminum rods. My idea is to put a bolt in one of the holes on thepulley on the output of the gearbox, and have another motor push therode through a hole in a steel block. When it get to the properlength turn the pulley to bent the rod. Will the 500 watt servo motorwith 10:1 be able to bend the steel rod? I do not have any trainingin this area, my back ground is mostly electronic debug and repair.The pulley is 3 inches wide, the bolt will be 1 ¼ inch from thecenter of the shaft, and 1/2” from the opening in the steel block.I tried to find charts on the Internet to find out the force neededto bend a 3/16 inch steel rod. I found some but I had no idea whatthey were showing. What do you think, will this work?

Thanks for any help.