Sanyo PY0 information

Thread: Sanyo PY0 information

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sanyo PY0 information

Just curious if anybody has any schematics or pinouts for this particular servo driver. It's a Sanyo-Denki PY0A030E0YXXPH1. I have the PY0 manual but this was obviously a specially made item. I see them on ebay frequently with the same model number but never any information. I have the matching servos to go with these drives and all of their cabling. All is set, but I don't know how interface them with my signal. With the motors connected, the CN3 plug is unused, it came with a db9-db9 cable that is straight through. The drives will accept position mode (I'm assuming step/dir) which is what I plan on using. Any help would be greatly appreciated