ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)

Thread: ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)

3 ScreenSet for Mach3 Mill, Lathe and Plasma.

Mill ScreenSet

Lathe ScreenSet

Plasma ScreenSet

You can download it here for free....

Thank you.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-mill-jpg   ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-lathe-jpg   ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-plasma-jpg   ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-mill-jpg  

Last edited by d-diycnc; 10-31-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)

Some typo fixed.
    this is the latest version.

Mill

Lathe

Plasma

DOWNLOAD HERE

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-mill2-jpg   ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-turn2-jpg   ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-plasma2-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looks very nice! I tried to download it, but it says I need some permissions.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello d-diycnc, your screenset looks very nice, thanks! But I have problems to use/install into my PC. It send me an error window that I've attached here:
    ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-error-jpg

Do you have another way to download your screenset for Mach3 or do you know how can I install it (or solve the issue when I try to install)? Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

download it here....
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3NIZC14bUczMFU

please check your computer with anti virus, because its look not normal, its show the size of the file is 0 byte. The normal size of that application after you extract it is about 6.7 MB
    you don't need to install its. just read the readMe file about how to run it.

Downloads
    Uploads

the file that you can download from the link is not the file that look like the picture i atached here before, i update it with an API that can run mach3 with the new look and new GUI. Its not a flas file anymore, its an application.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3NIZC14bUczMFU

Downloads
    Uploads

d-diycnc, thanks for share the file. But when I open the link, says that I need permission to access the file and download it...
    By the other hand, it loos great to have the 3 screens with the same format (I'm serious, it's an excellent job and thanks for sharing!); I have plans to use the Mill and the Plasma Screenset into a new machine that I want to make for my own usage with CNC Router, Plasma (with modular water bases) and both with rotary axis (either for Router and Plasma works), but I wonder the following:

- Currently, I don't know your screenset and I don't know if you have some probing option or dedicated screen, that would be great (I still don't have use a probing routine into a CNC Router, but I guess that would be very useful...!). Also, I wonder if it's possible to add 5 buttons into the Mill screenset? Let me explain: 1 button is for simple tool auto zero, other button for Tool change. The other 3 buttons will be for 1. Open a window for a camera, 2. Select a datum point and 3. Select reference point for auto tool alignment and close the camera window. All the macros above are ready and tested into another screensets...
    - It is too difficult to add the A axis (rotary) into the Plasma screenset?
    - Or otherwise, it is possible to combine the Mill and Plasma screensets in one to avoid close Mach3 and open again selecting the other screenset?

Hope to hear soon from you, thanks again for sharing your work and give me permission to download your screensets and hope if you can help me solve my doubts above!

ne(V)esis

Downloads
    Uploads

d-diycnc, me again. I've downloaded the files using my phone, then using GoogleDrive and finally I've accomplished to run the screensets. But then, I don't know what XML file to open/select when the selection window is open (where I need to choose between Mill, Lathe and Plasma profiles). What I'm missing or doing wrong? I've attached a picture of the screen I see:
    ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-screen-jpg

Thanks,
    Regards
    ne(V)esis

Downloads
    Uploads

just select/load your mach3 xml profiles file. If you use your mach3 as a plasma cutter controller just select your plasma xml profile, and the apps will automatically bring you to plasma layout interface . If you got an error (blank layout), try this: First open the Mach3, then at plugin configs select enabled flash screen plugin, save setting and exit mach3. After that open the PlugNCx.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ne(V)esis View Post
    d-diycnc, thanks for share the file. But when I open the link, says that I need permission to access the file and download it...
    By the other hand, it loos great to have the 3 screens with the same format (I'm serious, it's an excellent job and thanks for sharing!); I have plans to use the Mill and the Plasma Screenset into a new machine that I want to make for my own usage with CNC Router, Plasma (with modular water bases) and both with rotary axis (either for Router and Plasma works), but I wonder the following:

- Currently, I don't know your screenset and I don't know if you have some probing option or dedicated screen, that would be great (I still don't have use a probing routine into a CNC Router, but I guess that would be very useful...!). Also, I wonder if it's possible to add 5 buttons into the Mill screenset? Let me explain: 1 button is for simple tool auto zero, other button for Tool change. The other 3 buttons will be for 1. Open a window for a camera, 2. Select a datum point and 3. Select reference point for auto tool alignment and close the camera window. All the macros above are ready and tested into another screensets...
    - It is too difficult to add the A axis (rotary) into the Plasma screenset?
    - Or otherwise, it is possible to combine the Mill and Plasma screensets in one to avoid close Mach3 and open again selecting the other screenset?

Hope to hear soon from you, thanks again for sharing your work and give me permission to download your screensets and hope if you can help me solve my doubts above!

ne(V)esis

the apps give you "direct" access to swicth into deference mode, and re-load the system layout automatically after you choose one of them (Mill or Lathe or Plasma). You can download it (from the same link before), i just updated it and fixed some bugs and typo.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by d-diycnc View Post
    just select/load your mach3 xml profiles file. If you use your mach3 as a plasma cutter controller just select your plasma xml profile, and the apps will automatically bring you to plasma layout interface . If you got an error (blank layout), try this: First open the Mach3, then at plugin configs select enabled flash screen plugin, save setting and exit mach3. After that open the PlugNCx.
    Hello d-diycnc, me again!
    I'm so sorry to be so annoying, but I really can't make the Screenset works. What I'm doing wrong? What step I'm missing? Here's some pictures of my Mach3 current Screenset (Mach3 2010 Screenset) and some other pictures, maybe they can help you to see if I'm doing something wrong... It is worth to mentioning that the PC isn't which I use for control my CNC, it's my design PC. But I don't think that's the issue.
    BTW, no matter where I paste the PlugNCx and the other files, the result it's the same (I mean the Desktop, Mach3 folder, etc.)

Is it possible that you can make a guide (with notes, pictures or short video) of how to install/run correctly your screenset, please?

Regards
    Thank you,
    ne(V)esis

ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-mach3-jpg

ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-mach3-1-jpg

ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-mach3-2-jpg

ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-plugncx-jpg

ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-plugncx-1-jpg

ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-plugncx-2-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm so sorry to be so annoying, but I really can't make the Screenset works. What I'm doing wrong? What step I'm missing? Here's some pictures of my Mach3 current Screenset (Mach3 2010 Screenset) and some other pictures, maybe they can help you to see if I'm doing something wrong... It is worth to mentioning that the PC isn't which I use for control my CNC, it's my design PC. But I don't think that's the issue.
    BTW, no matter where I paste the PlugNCx and the other files, the result it's the same (I mean the Desktop, Mach3 folder, etc.)

Is it possible that you can make a guide (with notes, pictures or short video) of how to install/run correctly your screenset, please?

Regards
    Thank you,
    ne(V)esis
    i've tested the apps with diference PC and laptop, and everything just work fine....
    in your case the apps show a blank layout right?
    try this:
    after you enabled the flash plugin,
    1. check the existancy of Flash.dll in your Mach3/PlugIns folder.
    2. re-load again the xml profile from PlugNCx that you use when you enabled the flash plugin.

Downloads
    Uploads

Regards
    Thank you,
    ne(V)esis
    or try to download .NET Framework 4.6.1 and install it in your PC
    here the link to download
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49982

Downloads
    Uploads

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

d-diycnc, thanks for your last responses. It seems that the problem it's my PC. I've tried into my CNC PC and I've succeeded!

My new doubt now is how can I change or visualize the appearance of the pictures you have posted here instead the current blue screen? Don't get me wrong, it looks good (it seems like the Centroid CNC control), but I think that the olive screensets looks better than the current blue screen!

BTW, the attached video and screensets are also from you? It looks very similar! If yes, so you have various designs for the Flash Screenset?

Best regards,
    ne(V)esis

PS. Do you have another way to be in contact? Maybe could be an email, WhatsApp or Skype. Send me a private message if you are agree, please! Bye!

Downloads
    Uploads

you can change it from "PERSONALIZE" menu.
    my email: adermawansyahcnc@outlook.com

Downloads
    Uploads

You can change the color from PERSONALIZE menu
    ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-untitled-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenSet2017 (1 x mill, 1 x lathe, 1 x plasma)-untitled-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

you can change it from "PERSONALIZE" menu.
    my email: adermawansyahcnc@outlook.com
    sorry, typo.
    my email :
    dermawansyahcnc@outlook.com

Downloads
    Uploads

sorry, typo.
    my email :
    dermawansyahcnc@outlook.com
    It's good to know it, thanks for the reply. We are in touch!

Regards,
    ne(V)esis