Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
OK, but please don't make any changes based on what I am saying because regardless how you make it, it is not for me. For a useful HMI you need to REDUCE the information dramatically. With the overloaded screen it is difficult to select relevant information and filter out the "spam", like CPU speed, load and so on... If you think it is important then fine, but I think most people dont care about that when they are using a CNC or any other machine. They just want to control (or monitor) the machine, and not necessarily everything from one screen. Your screen is simply information overflow. Some people like that sort of thing, I don't. I also prefer other color scheme, it is very difficult to read white text on gray and black background, but again, if you like that combination, it is fine. I prefer black text on light background (even light gray background is good), or text in a few other color for special purpose, but still on light background. Dark gray and black background is very good for picture framing but not very good for text.

Again, please don't change anything based on my comments unless YOU think it would improve the screen set, because I will not use it regardless how you do it, so no point doing it for me.
Yup. Thats fine....but, all of your comments make sense to me....