Need Help! LASER ENGRAVER/CUTTER

Thread: LASER ENGRAVER/CUTTER

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default LASER ENGRAVER/CUTTER

Good morning all, we are looking to buy a laser/engraver to cut 1/8" plywood, just small round star of david, about 6 inches in diameter, any suggestions ?? I saw some people talking about Motiontek, they are located in Toronto, anybody has had any experience with their machines?? any other manufacturer?? Thank you in advance for any leads.
    George

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default do you get the right machine?

Quote Originally Posted by gpenyy View Post
    Good morning all, we are looking to buy a laser/engraver to cut 1/8" plywood, just small round star of david, about 6 inches in diameter, any suggestions ?? I saw some people talking about Motiontek, they are located in Toronto, anybody has had any experience with their machines?? any other manufacturer?? Thank you in advance for any leads.
    George
    Hello George,
    Glad to see your message here,I am shanny from China.
    So have you got the right machine you need?From your description to cut plywood thickness 1/8'',I recomend you a machine with 80 watt laser tube.For the machine size,that depends on your materials dimension.
    If interested,you are welcome to visit our website in the following:
    China Cnc Router, Laser Engraver, Laser Engraving machine, Cnc Woodworking Machine, CNC machine, pcb machine Manufacturer - Jinan JCUT CNC Equipment Co., Ltd.
    Any other questions,please feel free to contact me.My MSN is chinajcutcnc@hotmail.com
    Wish you good day~
    Shanny

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If all you would like to do is cut a star of david, I think it would be cheaper to source it out than to buy your own laser to do it.