Need Help! apprendimento rhinocam

Thread: apprendimento rhinocam

Downloads
    Uploads

Default apprendimento rhinocam

hello guys I ask for help to run a 4-axis machining, to make you understand my problem I need to do a little introduction, I bought a cnc from china and promised support, but after writing several emails I've never been answered and it is a year that I try to to work your cnc but without result, I purchased this cnc primarily to make pockets for inserting hole for the lock and keys, my cnc has a syntec control with or 180 degrees spindle and I can not figure out how to make it work, taking a look web I realized that using RhinoCAM could use this feature, but I would need to figure out which path to use strategy and post processor, I kindly ask you to help me with a tutorial if you can, thank you in advance

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: apprendimento rhinocam

If you're trying to make a pocket for a lockset, you'd draw the shape of the hole in Rhino, and call that a "region" in RhinoCAM. Then choose a tool and use a pocketing strategy to remove the material to the depth you specify. The post-processor you choose would depend on the system used to control your machine. RhinoCAM has a Syntec 10A, a Syntec 940M and a Syntec 940M02; you'd have to choose the one that works on your machine from here: MecSoft Corporation: Download Posts

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

I thank the response I ask the kindness if you give me an example with a video or writing is just that RhinoCAM use is I have no experience

Downloads
    Uploads

First of all, check what model of control you have.
    Also i want to know do you have one spindle rotating around or two 90° placed spindles? I met machine like this. Second one used for lockers only.
    Also, you spindle can be turned to 90° only or any angle?

Downloads
    Uploads

Controllo gentile il video in modo Che POSSIAMO Capire meglio, mandarino fa LO STESSO lavoro, ho Cercato di Capire Che tipo di Controllo ha il mio CNC, ma non riusciva a trovare , se mi può dire Quale sezione del Controllo Posso trovarlo Posso Essere più ted, nel rivestimento dello Schermo E scritto 10 MB Syntec grazie ancora per aver accettato di aiutarmi maybe if it is more convenient for you I can write you my wife in Russian and Ukrainian is very well speak your language

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=maybe if it is more convenient for you I can write you my wife in Russian and Ukrainian is very well speak your language[/QUOTE]
    I not sure it's permitted here.
    I cannot speak italian.
    If russian will more comfortable language for you, you may conact me by pm.
    Usually controller model appears when booting. Turn it on and see.
    If nothing appears, take some pictures of control cabinet. I need as much labels on boards, motors, spindle etc. as you can take.
    I think no one interesting with this machine, let's go to pm/email

Downloads
    Uploads

( Utilizzando google traslate ) Se lo schermo ha 10 MB su di esso - allora questo è il modello di controller . Prova il post processore Syntec 10A che è discusso per RhinoCAM . Per quanto riguarda la programmazione delle tasche , ecc , potrebbe essere necessario ottenere una formazione sul RhinoCAM nella tua lingua

(using google traslate) If the screen has 10MB on it - then that is the controller model. Try the syntec 10A post processor that is discussed for rhinocam. As for programming the pockets etc, you might need to get training on Rhinocam in your language.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for the information I'll do a test is do you know if the CNC works well

Downloads
    Uploads

ok do the photo is the place

Downloads
    Uploads

hello I tried the post processor 10A syntec me seems fine now I need to figure out if I have to use a machining 4 axis or 5-axis spindle rotation