3d illustrator wanted for a portrait - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3d illustrator wanted for a portrait

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 3d illustrator wanted for a portrait

Did you try to open the first STL file that I posted sir? did it open on your side?

Downloads
    Uploads

I was able to open the file yesterday yes but that was before you made the changes, I do not see a new link for a new file.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by manakawari View Post
    I was able to open the file yesterday yes but that was before you made the changes, I do not see a new link for a new file.

Here`s the file sir like I said the last time im OK without the fruit of labor sir Im ashamed to accept it knowing I was only practicing >>>> 3D Head 2

Downloads
    Uploads

no we said we would pay you and we would like to...we really appreciate you helping us!

Downloads
    Uploads

ok so we are about the start machining the file and we were wondering if you could make two small changes? please see attached photo, we would like the back half chopped off where the line I drew is, if you could remove everything behind the line I drew then it will be perfect ( its a little bit too thick and we don't need the neck so if you keep everything the same but only cut off the material inside the box that would be great,

and lastly, the only other thing we would like changed is the hair in the front..we feel the bangs are too straight..can you make the bangs a tiny bit uneven like the photo? if you can make those two changes then we can start to cut it today!!! thank you soooooo!!! much and please can you send me a paypal request so I can pay you?? but before you send it please let me know what email address its coming from so I don't send the money to someone reading this post, lol

Downloads
    Uploads

sorry I forgot to add the photo
    3d illustrator wanted for a portrait-changes2-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

ok so we are about the start machining the file and we were wondering if you could make two small changes? please see attached photo, we would like the back half chopped off where the line I drew is, if you could remove everything behind the line I drew then it will be perfect ( its a little bit too thick and we don't need the neck so if you keep everything the same but only cut off the material inside the box that would be great,

and lastly, the only other thing we would like changed is the hair in the front..we feel the bangs are too straight..can you make the bangs a tiny bit uneven like the photo? if you can make those two changes then we can start to cut it today!!! thank you soooooo!!! much and please can you send me a paypal request so I can pay you?? but before you send it please let me know what email address its coming from so I don't send the money to someone reading this post, lol
    ok sir im editing it now, im gonna post pic 5 minutes

Downloads
    Uploads

how about this sir?

do you have a facebook account sir? you can call me in there you can dictate me on the measurements you like on it

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3d illustrator wanted for a portrait-1-jpg   3d illustrator wanted for a portrait-2-jpg  
    Last edited by KH0UJ; 04-11-2017 at 12:10 PM. Reason: submerged pic

Downloads
    Uploads

that's perfect!, thank you so much! and please send the paypal request!! we want to pay you!

Downloads
    Uploads

that's perfect!, thank you so much! and please send the paypal request!! we want to pay you!
    sorry to bring an ignorant question sir I do have a paypal but I dont know how to send paypal request...actually it`s my first time using it, is it my paypal account?

Downloads
    Uploads

im going to send you a private message, I feel better discussing the payment in private

Downloads
    Uploads

By the way here`s the file sir >>> 3d head 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12