Need A Quote Looking to quote a small run of 4 unique parts x qty5 each, delrin and clear polycarb

Thread: Looking to quote a small run of 4 unique parts x qty5 each, delrin and clear polycarb

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking to quote a small run of 4 unique parts x qty5 each, delrin and clear polycarb

Im looking for a quote on 4 unique parts @ qty 5 each. Largest parts are about 2"x3"x1", smallest would probably be run on the lathe about 12mm x 7mm. This would be an initial prototype run and would be followed by a larger run of 50. This initial run would likely be just black or black and natural delrin. The followup run would be a combination of white, black and blue delrin and clear polycarbonate. Tolerance would be .005"/0.13mm, <64rms finish, cleaned and deburred

Im hoping you're able to quote me for the small run and larger run so I can plan

Let me know if you're interested and I will send the files.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking to quote a small run of 4 unique parts x qty5 each, delrin and clear poly

please send me the files... frydendallmachine@hotmail.com Thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking to quote a small run of 4 unique parts x qty5 each, delrin and clear poly

Hi, I would love to help, please send the files to enquiries@applegate.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Justin8888 View Post
    Im looking for a quote on 4 unique parts @ qty 5 each. Largest parts are about 2"x3"x1", smallest would probably be run on the lathe about 12mm x 7mm. This would be an initial prototype run and would be followed by a larger run of 50. This initial run would likely be just black or black and natural delrin. The followup run would be a combination of white, black and blue delrin and clear polycarbonate. Tolerance would be .005"/0.13mm, <64rms finish, cleaned and deburred

Im hoping you're able to quote me for the small run and larger run so I can plan

Let me know if you're interested and I will send the files.

Thanks

please send me the files... iwenzel@hotmail.com

Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Justin,
    Please email your information to info@davidwolfedesign.com
    Thanks

Doug Pryor
    David Wolfe Design, Inc.
    Akron, OH
    www.davidwolfedesign.com
    depryor@davidwolfedesign.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Justin,

I would be happy to discuss this further.
    Please send me an email to matt@mittlermachineworks.com

Thanks, Matt Mittler
    Mittler Machine Works

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Justin,
    Do you have new project need quote and produce ?
    Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Re: Looking to quote a small run of 4 unique parts x qty5 each, delrin and clear poly

Hi,
    We are a professional CNC precision parts manufacturer in Dongguan China,

Our equipments: cnc (including five axis),CN,lathe, milling,WEDM, grinding machine , microscope、CMM and so on.

If you still have any drawing to quote,Please send the file here:fulin@fulinmachine.com

Best regards.
    Anne.

This is a precision parts manufacturer in Dongguan China.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well it seems like I`ll join the Pool Party >>>> jay_nayon@yahoo.com