Looking For a Job CNC Programmer available for hire - Do you need a G-code for your CNC Machine?

Thread: CNC Programmer available for hire - Do you need a G-code for your CNC Machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC Programmer available for hire - Do you need a G-code for your CNC Machine?

Hello everyone!

I'm offering my services as a cnc programmer to generate the G-code programs for your cnc machines.

All I need is the 3D Cad models and/or simple 2D drawings.

Type of file formats: stl, step, parasolid, iges, solidworks, autocad, mastercam, etc.

My programming experience covers 3 axis mills and 2 axis lathes - Haas & fanuc controls only-.

I'm also capable of 3D surface programming & 3D solid modeling with SolidWorks.

Set-up instructions & the G-code program will be sent thru email along with a video (MP4) to show the simulation & process to machine the part.

I can communicate via skype if necessary.

Try before you buy, that is: 1st project free of charge!

For further information please email me at cncprogrammer2012@hotmail.com

I'm located in San Antonio Texas

Thank you all for looking!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Programmer available for hire - Do you need a G-code for your CNC Machine?

Some videos of past parts you've programmed would go a long way to generate interest. Adding notes about difficult features and how you went about them would help as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Programmer available for hire - Do you need a G-code for your CNC Machine?

Hello again every one!!

Here's a follow up to my original message below which advertises my freelance services as a CNC Programmer/Cad Designer.

As you guys requested!

Here's a link to my youtube video showcasing my CNC Programming/Cad Designing work for 3 axis mills and 2 axis lathes.

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon!

Cheers!

Enjoy!!

Last edited by CNCenforced; 02-25-2017 at 02:48 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

UPDATE #3

Hi again guys!

I created a 2nd video with more specific details about the process/steps of my cnc programming services.

Here's the link to it:

Enjoy!

Cheers!