Need A Quote Ongoing CNC 5 axis machining center work needed in or near Oklahoma City, OK

Thread: Ongoing CNC 5 axis machining center work needed in or near Oklahoma City, OK

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ongoing CNC 5 axis machining center work needed in or near Oklahoma City, OK

Hello all,

I am seeking digitizing and CNC 5 axis machine center work for automotive cylinder heads near the Oklahoma City, OK area. We are actually located in Norman, OK. I am handling the details for an aftermarket automotive shop and would like to establish a relationship with a local, competent shop, who can handle an ongoing and increasing load of work. I would need the digitizing of ports developed and then 5 axis work performed on the heads that follow. I am serious, seeking a partnership in the near future, and have a steady stream of work to provide.

Please reply or message me to setup a relationship and discuss details.

Thanks,

Kraig