Need simple G-Code (CNC) $

Thread: Need simple G-Code (CNC) $

Default Need simple G-Code (CNC) $

Need simple G-Code (CNC)

Hi, I have been working on this little pet project for sometime now. I need someone to interpret the drawings I have provided and write G-code for it. It's a super easy box design - I just don't feel like learning G-Code for this simple 2D contour. Ultimately, my little hobby is shop going to offer 4-packs of .25" thick by 18 by 24 signs. See attached images/pdfs.
    All of my dimensions are an extra 0.5" to account for bubblewrap and/or packing paper. (18.5 x 24.5 x 1.5 is the absolute size of the box) I numbered the steps in the document and added arrows so I hope it all makes sense, especially around the box flaps. I even numbered the tool moves and assigned the exact coordinates. Let me know how much you would charge me to write a nice little G-code in notepad or whatnot. Not sure what people use these days to exchange funds. I am up for suggestions. I figured I could wire a paypal payment.

Darn - I can't upload PDFs Email me and I will send you better resolution images in the form of PDF (vector).
    http://images.craigslist.org/00i0i_5...r_1200x900.jpg
    http://images.craigslist.org/00t0t_5...zJ_600x450.jpg