Looking for interested parties to quote milling foam wings

Thread: Looking for interested parties to quote milling foam wings

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for interested parties to quote milling foam wings

I'd like to see if there are any interested parties who would like to quote me on milling foam wings. This will be a L&R wing top and bottom. They require a vacuum hold down and 4 tools per side. With a HAAS CNC machine that has auto tool change we have been using it takes about 15 min per side.We can provide G Code as well as vacuum table for the foam which fit the HAAS and hook up to an external vacuum source.We will send you the foam pieces precut to rough shape that allows them to fit properly in the vacuum table so you won't have to mess with that.We use these in a compression molding process and would like to see +/- 0.005 tolerenceIf you might be interested please email me at terfer2@gmail.com and give me a rough idea on what it will cost to do 18 sets of wings. If this looks viable we also have tail parts that will need to be done. I'm in the Atlanta GA area.Thanks,Terry

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for interested parties to quote milling foam wings

I may be able to help you out. Can you send me more information ? Pictures prints ? Anything you got so we can discuss further.

Send me an Email at Alacritymachine@gmail.com

I have a large Kneemill that works well for a lot of projects like this.

Downloads
    Uploads

Getting ready for VIVA is the most difficult thing when you're not prepared. With the help of thesiswritings.org, you can get ready for your VIVA in no time. In the guidance of experienced and skilled writers and educators you can acheive your goal.

Downloads
    Uploads

Discipline is a fundamental component of every manager's work, whether you like it or not. With an automated job estimate template pdf workflow from airslate.com/workflows/document/education, you can save an average of 8 hours each week. Use airSlate solutions to automate document operations.