Need A Quote STL file corrections

Thread: STL file corrections

Default STL file corrections

I am willing to pay someone to correct some 3D image files (*.stl) that I purchased.

Statement of problem:
    I have 7 fractions (images/reliefs) of an original image/relief. For now I will name them A,B,C,D,E,F, and G. Theoretically, I can execute each of the fractions in any order and the original relief is formed.
    In practice all of the images have the zero plane included. The effect of this zero plane is that the end mill will remove material from the portions of the block that I want dedicated to the remaining fractions. So if I execute “A”, then A is made, but all of the material above the zero plane is removed and is no material remains for fractions B,C,D,E,F, and G.
    When I run “A”. I only want material directly above (z-axis) removed for “A”.

Job Proposition#1
    There might be an option in “Vectrics Cut3D” that I need to toggle. If you can tell me where this is, then I will pay $20 to a PayPal invoice.

Job Proposition#2
    Prove that you can remedy the blight with two of the seven fractions, and we can haggle about what you want to charge for amelioration of the remaining fractions.
    Warning: I will NOT pay anything whatsoever until I can verify your proposed remedy with my copy Vectrics Cut3D to my complete satisfaction. (I already paid for crap that I can not use. (@!#&^*%!@))

Worth Noting:
    Vectrics offers a free trial demo of Vectrics Cut3D.

Products - Cut3D

Prerequisites:
    1) Own a legitimate copy of Vectrics Cut3D(NO EXCEPTIONS whatsoever!!!)
    2) Own and have proficient knowledge of either Aspire or ARTCAM
    3) A pay pal account so that you can send me an invoice.

If this offer is of interest then email me!

John

Stultifying Legal Chorus:
    Definitions:
    “Purchaser” => John H. Sheley (SSN ***-56-0029)
    “Vendor/donor” => Anyone who responds to this advertisement.
    “software products” => Any software generated files (including emails).

In exchange for any/all/or no offered economic concession(s) from the purchaser , the vendor/donor agrees without reservation to all of the following conditions:

1) Purchaser reserves the right to revoke this offer (in part or entirety) at any time for any or no reason whatsoever.
    2) All software products (files) that are transmitted to purchaser in relation to this offer become purchaser’s exclusive property for all eternity.
    3) Vendor/donor surrenders all copyrights to purchaser the instant that files are transmitted to purchaser.
    4) Vendor/donor will not re-transmit or donate or expose software products to anyone else for any reason whatsoever.
    5) Vendor/donor agrees that all software products are his/her property to sell or donate.
    6) Vendor/donor accepts any and all personal injury risks liabilities while performing the requested tasks.
    7) Vendor/donor accepts all governmental regulatory responsibility(s) and reporting responsibility(s) and any taxation liability(s).
    8) All of the above clauses are legally binding and enforceable in any jurisdiction that the vendor/donor resides.
    9) Any legal contest of the above conditions will be resolved in a venue of the purchaser’s selection.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: STL file corrections

So just by responding to your post, I've become a "vendor/donor" and agreed to all your conditions? Even if I don't know what you're talking about? You seem to have made up this contract yourself, but it's not valid - in order for any contract to exist, there has to be some "valuable consideration" given in exchange for taking on all those obligations. No consideration, no contract.

Anyway, ignoring your legalistic tone, are you trying to piece together a relief from seven different STL files, and want them all to blend together seamlessly? Are you doing this because your router is too small to cut the whole thing at once, or because it came that way? You say you bought this thing - can't the people who sold it to you send you the whole thing, undivided?

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Default Re: STL file corrections

Quote Originally Posted by awerby View Post
    So just by responding to your post, I've become a "vendor/donor" and agreed to all your conditions? Even if I don't know what you're talking about? You seem to have made up this contract yourself, but it's not valid - in order for any contract to exist, there has to be some "valuable consideration" given in exchange for taking on all those obligations. No consideration, no contract.

Anyway, ignoring your legalistic tone, are you trying to piece together a relief from seven different STL files, and want them all to blend together seamlessly? Are you doing this because your router is too small to cut the whole thing at once, or because it came that way? You say you bought this thing - can't the people who sold it to you send you the whole thing, undivided?
    If you (or anyone else) does not like the legal jingo, then we can negotiate better terms. No, I am not a lawyer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Re: STL file corrections

John,

Disregarding the majority of drama, have you viewed the attached YouTube video?

Hope this helps your dilemma.

Jeff...

Quote Originally Posted by j_sheley View Post
    I am willing to pay someone to correct some 3D image files (*.stl) that I purchased.

Statement of problem:
    I have 7 fractions (images/reliefs) of an original image/relief. For now I will name them A,B,C,D,E,F, and G. Theoretically, I can execute each of the fractions in any order and the original relief is formed.
    In practice all of the images have the zero plane included. The effect of this zero plane is that the end mill will remove material from the portions of the block that I want dedicated to the remaining fractions. So if I execute “A”, then A is made, but all of the material above the zero plane is removed and is no material remains for fractions B,C,D,E,F, and G.
    When I run “A”. I only want material directly above (z-axis) removed for “A”.

Job Proposition#1
    There might be an option in “Vectrics Cut3D” that I need to toggle. If you can tell me where this is, then I will pay $20 to a PayPal invoice.

Job Proposition#2
    Prove that you can remedy the blight with two of the seven fractions, and we can haggle about what you want to charge for amelioration of the remaining fractions.
    Warning: I will NOT pay anything whatsoever until I can verify your proposed remedy with my copy Vectrics Cut3D to my complete satisfaction. (I already paid for crap that I can not use. (@!#&^*%!@))

Worth Noting:
    Vectrics offers a free trial demo of Vectrics Cut3D.

Products - Cut3D

Prerequisites:
    1) Own a legitimate copy of Vectrics Cut3D(NO EXCEPTIONS whatsoever!!!)
    2) Own and have proficient knowledge of either Aspire or ARTCAM
    3) A pay pal account so that you can send me an invoice.

If this offer is of interest then email me!

John

Stultifying Legal Chorus:
    Definitions:
    “Purchaser” => John H. Sheley (SSN ***-56-0029)
    “Vendor/donor” => Anyone who responds to this advertisement.
    “software products” => Any software generated files (including emails).

In exchange for any/all/or no offered economic concession(s) from the purchaser , the vendor/donor agrees without reservation to all of the following conditions:

1) Purchaser reserves the right to revoke this offer (in part or entirety) at any time for any or no reason whatsoever.
    2) All software products (files) that are transmitted to purchaser in relation to this offer become purchaser’s exclusive property for all eternity.
    3) Vendor/donor surrenders all copyrights to purchaser the instant that files are transmitted to purchaser.
    4) Vendor/donor will not re-transmit or donate or expose software products to anyone else for any reason whatsoever.
    5) Vendor/donor agrees that all software products are his/her property to sell or donate.
    6) Vendor/donor accepts any and all personal injury risks liabilities while performing the requested tasks.
    7) Vendor/donor accepts all governmental regulatory responsibility(s) and reporting responsibility(s) and any taxation liability(s).
    8) All of the above clauses are legally binding and enforceable in any jurisdiction that the vendor/donor resides.
    9) Any legal contest of the above conditions will be resolved in a venue of the purchaser’s selection.

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.