Redsail M900 or 6090

Thread: Redsail M900 or 6090

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Redsail M900 or 6090

Has anybody purchased directly from Redsail recently, and how did the process go? I am looking at buying an M900 unit. I understand it may take a little work to get it going, but I am not worried by that, I am very technically inclined. I am a bit worried about wiring thousands of dollars to China and then wait a month or so to find out if I was robbed.

I also see the 6090 is popular, but I am not aware of a vendor that is reliable who sells them from China (the US resellers have too much markup.) Can anybody who has purchased a 6090 recommend a reseller?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I guess in a nutshell, I am asking if Redsail is a legitimate company?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default redsail

Hi iburton

Yes i bought a m500 from china before christmas and things went fine
    There after sales service hasnt been to bad either
    Theres a small problem explaining to them sometime but they are willing to work it out and usaully a photo will help
    There responses have always been prompt

Id looked at buying it here in australia but was to expensive (at 3 times the price)

Id ask how much from them and possible from canada redsail or mexico redsail as well and compare the prices, if its a small difference ,local might be the way to go
    But there've been around for many year and I dont have a problem with them

There will be frustrations in learning the software thou but if u have to buy cheap because its what u can afford then you can learn it and its not unmanagable but the instruction manuals are short and sweet so u have a bit to learn urself

Shadow

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the input SHADOW042, I have contacted Leo in Canada and he has been spotty in his responses and is quoting higher than Redsail China. Leaf from Redsail China has been very helpful. I will contact Redsail Mexico and see what they have to offer. The local resellers prices are just too much higher than direct for me to consider using them.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 6090

Hello Iburton.

i purchased a 6090 from XYZ cnc in Jinan. (www.xyz-tech.com)
    had a few teeething troubles as you will see if you look back over the threads.

but the purchase went very smoothly, the price was good. was delivered to UK in 4 weeks.

Whilst its not bad, it does suffer from what i understand to be typical problems with chinese machines - such as slightly shaky software, poor or non-existant documentation, and ive had to replace various substandard components such as power sockets etc.
    ( - thankfully the actual workings of the machine are of good quality, slides, optics, motors, drivers etc. )

i would suggest that it would be foolish for someone to purchase a chinese laser direct unless they had at least basic competence with a screwdriver and a soldering iron - it wouldnt be easy to send the thing back to the factory!

its difficult to argue with the potential cost savings though.
    just remember to figure in the import duty, tax, haulage etc. here in UK it came to more than a 1/4 of the final bill.

regards
    KP

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile HELLO

Hi
    I have to agree with kp on the assemble bit
    Soldering was not easy and its my trade LOL
    Having to solder copper to steel is not easy but take ur time and it can be done
    I also have to agree with the power board its a scary site to see a chinese one (its so open as it caters for all the type)
    One thing i will say is that u definately want to get spare parts with it, doesnt cost much more but a spare tube and mirror are great things to have
    I also bought the rotary device as it wasnt expensive

The one smart thing i did was i took a couple of days to set up so i could check most things over as if u rush turn it on a bang no water or such url blow things fast
    Ps if ur going to do alot of work check the price on a water chiller unit its good if ur gonna run all day

Shadow

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I bought a M900 model directly from Redsail. Had some issues shipping it over here (canada) but, it came in one piece and everything they said that would be there was there. It was hard to understand the chinglish documentation, and it was poor at that for a full explanation. But if you have some time you can bash though the troubles and make something that's 1/3 the price work reasonably well. As for the tube hook up, I also had a hard time soldering the points, so I put two butt connectors on the ends of the cables and crushed them a little for the perfect fit on the tube ends.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi
    I have E6069 laser machine it can not set up on computer
    any body help me
    thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by farhan View Post
    hi
    I have E6069 laser machine it can not set up on computer
    any body help me
    thanks
    A little more description would probably help you out. What exactly can't you setup about it?

-Beeman