Want the BEST Prices, Best Service, I have the answer!

Thread: Want the BEST Prices, Best Service, I have the answer!

Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Want the BEST Prices, Best Service, I have the answer!

OK, I own a Redsail Laser with a 100-130W RECI Tube. I went through the most un-believable process of Buying this machine. Just before paying the $6000US for the machine I was talked into upgrading it from a 100W RECI Tube to a 130W RECI Tube, Only $1000US and I thought for the extra 30W of power worthwhile. Little did I know back then that the RECI 100W is the same as the 130W Tube so I was encouraged to pay the $1000US to upgrade for Nothing!!! Back then I knew nothing and put my Trust in the people selling the Machine. That was just the Tip of the Lies and deceit. After getting the Machine I found the RECI Tube was faulty so not wanting to get Ripped off using the same Ebay Seller I selected another Seller from here. Total Different Experience, Very Helpful, Solved all the issues and organised me getting a New Replacement under Waranty ... BUT .... just as I was organising Shipping I was told Shipping to Australia would be $450US ... HANG ON ... Since when does a Company charge Shipping when their Product is Faulty and needs replacing?? After arguing over the amount it was brought down to $250US, desperate to get it I agreed to pay this outrageous amount. What PayPal email please so I can make the payment, Sorry Sir, we only take Western Union! This started the Bells ringing, I emailed RECI and found out it was FREE Shipping on any Faulty Tubes. SO this Seller was trying to make an extra $450 from my misfortunes. He emailed me telling me he knew I emailed his Boss as the person I emailed must have gotten in touch after I brought this to their attention.

After Suffering a Fire in my Laser and needing Spare Parts I contacted 12 different places trying to get Spare Parts, only 4 people got back to me, Then from an old message on this forum I got in contact with another Australian Company that had a Redsail and was given a woman's Name saying that she would help me with anything I needed. At first I was a bit doubtful as after googling the company found that they were just a reseller so everything I needed they would be getting a commission on the part as well as increasing the Part Cost, but hey, I understand everyone needs to make a living so I contacted the woman and gave her a list of Parts and photos of what I felt I needed to replace, when I think back I think how much of a Nightmare I would have been to her lol. In the meantime She emailed me a breakdown of all the Parts and Pricing. Wasn't too bad, still I wasn't going to settle on the first helpful person so kept looking. Found another person who worked for Redsail, she tried to sell me a new Laser saying what I needed was too complicated for anyone to do themselves. I told her I wasn't prepared to go through anymore Crap and gave her 10 reasons Why I was very angry with past dealing with people like her. She was horrified how badly I had been treated and then gave me a breakdown of part costs I had asked for. Again, shaking my Head in disbelief the Prices she gave me were unbelievable ... Now I have 2 Price Breakdowns .... Control Panel $135US ( Company A ) - Redsail $399US .... Furo Light $7 ( Company A ) ... Redsail $20US ... WTF .. so how can a company that has to Buy from Redsail actually be up to 70% Cheaper then buying Directly from the Manufacturer??? After pointing out how expensive Redsail was compared to Company A the girl quickly began repricing and dropping her Prices by 50%, TOO LATE, I told her, I would NEVER trust or buy from her and ended any communication with her and ordered all Parts from Company A ... that was about 8 weeks ago and I am now placing another new order from Company A. It was brought to my att. tonight that the Shipping Costs on my first order was incorrect and the company wore the extra costs, they didn't ask me for extra money or hint in anyway for any extra payment, just letting me know the Shipping would be more expensive for this next order and this is why. I have asked them how much the extra cost was as I am more then happy to pay them for any lost money they may have suffered.

I am not related or have anything other then a Customer Relationship with this Company. I haven't named anyone personally here or who Company A is, I am just pointing out how hard it is to deal with some of these Asian Sales People. I am also not against any one Asian ( my Partner is Asian and I love nothing more then going on my yearly holidays to Taiwan! and have many Asian friends )

If I had to do this all over again I would Still Buy a Redsail and I would Always Buy RECI, I just wouldn't deal with the Sellers that Lied and Cheated me out of 1000's of dollars. This all started in Jan 2016 and I have bitten my Tongue so many times reading comments on here knowing people are dealing with the same people I had put my trust in, finally I feel its my duty to save the next person the frustration of going through a 10th of what I have had to go through.