AutoLaser not working properly

Thread: AutoLaser not working properly

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default AutoLaser not working properly

Hello
    I bought a RedSail x900
    and its been nothing but issues thus far....
    currently i have it working to the point where it can now cut wood
    but the issue is now Autolaser doesnt seem to want to open any AI or CDR files
    redsail support advised to use Coreldraw output but even that wont work properly... i get
    Runtime Error 5

Should I be using different software other then autolaser? if so which one would work best?
    Please any help would be appreciated

Similar Threads:

Default Re: AutoLaser not working properly

Hi ,you can visit Autolaser software company website and download new software.
    http://www.topwisdom.com.cn/en/index.asp

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dwagar View Post
    Hello
    I bought a RedSail x900
    redsail support advised to use Coreldraw output but even that wont work properly... i get
    Runtime Error 5

Should I be using different software other then autolaser? if so which one would work best?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good luck with the installing the Corel Plugin. And good luck with getting any help from China. Easiest way to go from Corel to the Autolaser software is to simply export your file as a .plt (plotter) file from Corel. Once you have your file in autolaser you can set the power and speed setting from there.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    I bought a RedSail x900
    Runtime Error 5

What ??? No answer in 4 months????

Yakkk I just bought and are still waiting for a M900 so I will maybe get tha same problems, and I dont even have Corel Draw. I'm using Illustrator.
    You are writing that you now can cut wood. So what have you done so far to get to that?

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It only works properly if you export your corel files as a .plt (plotter) file. Autolaser will read .plt files correctly.

Hi dear ,
    Did you install the new version Autolaser software?

And you must sure you install the software correctly .Please check the attachment of hoe to install the software with coreldraw .

By the way ,where did you bought X900 laser machine?

Hello
    I bought a RedSail x900
    Runtime Error 5

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AutoLaser not working properly-users-manual-autolaser-software-2015-5-5-a  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Klausm2 View Post
    What ??? No answer in 4 months????

Yakkk I just bought and are still waiting for a M900 so I will maybe get tha same problems, and I dont even have Corel Draw. I'm using Illustrator.
    You are writing that you now can cut wood. So what have you done so far to get to that?

Thanks
    I havent used it in a few months (been out of the country)
    but its been more work then I anticipated,
    First off if your in a western country and they try to "convert" your laser to 110 vs their 210 dont do it
    the laser bulb does not get nearly enough power,(I couldnt even cut cardboard)
    another issue is the bed doesnt work, the cutting bed is 900x 600 and it wont use the whole bed (only will use 300x600
    ive played with the settings and it seems a probelm with the programming

So far im unimpressed... ive worked with the team and while they try to help i still can not get it running 100%
    I did get the corel draw plug in to work though, after some fiddling with it, illustrator not so much
    ALTHOUGH if you do get corel draw DO NOT GET 7 it does not work with that program (after working with one of their techs who remotely connected to my computer)
    Good luck

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just purchased a RedSail X900. I have assembled the machine and aligned the laser. I NEED help getting started. Creating a simple file, outputting the file, and engraving the file. Don't have much money, but I am willing to pay for your time, assistance, and any knowledge you can share. I have attached the control pad on my machine. I am a software guy so a very quick learner. I figure out the rest if I can just get it started.

Quote Originally Posted by lsrman View Post
    I just purchased a RedSail X900. I have assembled the machine and aligned the laser. I NEED help getting started. Creating a simple file, outputting the file, and engraving the file. Don't have much money, but I am willing to pay for your time, assistance, and any knowledge you can share. I have attached the control pad on my machine. I am a software guy so a very quick learner. I figure out the rest if I can just get it started.
    Hi dear,who sell X900 laser machine to you ? Did you contacted the seller before ?

And did you have the software and could you see the software manual i upgraded before?

Thanks