HELP Redsail M500

Thread: HELP Redsail M500

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question HELP Redsail M500

Hi i have been given a m500 redsail laser cutter. The other day i set it up and got it cutting card and engraving wood i turned the machine off and the next day i got ready to do some more work with it. I had just connected a multi-board from the laser and had connected the cooler, air pump and fume extractor, i turned the machine on everything started as usual, but then as soon as i turned the fume extractor on the laser cutter shut down. I connected the multi-board straight into the wall and the air pump, fume extractor and cooler began to run fine, but when i plunged the laser cutter in it wouldn’t start. With my knowledge of electronics i would say a fuse has blown, but opening the electronics section reveals no visible fuses (I even tried removing the circuit board to see if there was a fuse underneath but i had no luck).
    Could you please help me out with my dilemma or direct me to some who can even a picture of where the fuses are might help me.