Need Help! Partial cutting problems

Thread: Partial cutting problems

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Partial cutting problems

I have just received my new Redsail X700 with 80W tube and have set it and software up, managing to get it operational. The problem is that it is only cutting a small fraction of the file being loaded.

Attached are images of:
    1. laser head at origin, focused, ready for cutting.
    2. File loaded on control panel
    3. Message I receive every time I hit start. Full message is "Outrange, if continue?"
    4. The finished cut. Notice it is a single vertical line.

Having tried some other files it feels like the laser origin is completely wrong in regard to origin of the file. It's almost like it thinks it is started from the top right corner, and therefor only managing to cut the rightmost part of the file. (No photo, but when trying a circle I get only the right most portion of the circle resulting in an arc, looking like a ")"... )

I've triple checked the origin is set to top left corner. Really need some help trouble shooting this as the cutter is useless as is.

Software is AutoLaser 2.0.8
    TL-403 Engraving and Cutting Control System

Any and all ideas welcome thankyou!