Received new laser. Just a couple of issues so far...

Thread: Received new laser. Just a couple of issues so far...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Received new laser. Just a couple of issues so far...

I finally received my new laser last week from the ebay seller I ordered it from. Of course it is not labeled but I am pretty sure it is a Redsail x700 with a 50 watt tube.

There are two problems I have found already and wanted to see if anyone has had this experience. I was leveling the table and using the up and down motor buttons frequently. Sometime the up button gets stuck. I have not take the button of yet but I know the stuck part must be electrical because the button is not stuck depressed. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with it.

Second it seems that one of the latches on the front of the case does not have the latch part that swings into place to keep the panel closed. I am going to email the seller but wondering if anyone has purchased just the latch before.

Thanks for any help.