Ok People Im new on this site and hope I dont offend anyone or post inappropriate/misleading content BUT what I need to do is fix my Redsail M500 or simply sell it to someone more familiar with this type of machine. Here is the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY

I have received this machine back in june 2014 for the last 5 months it has been collecting dust in our shop in a corner. The 1st week we got the machine we were excited and since we are tech savvy and used asian products before we knew things would go wrong and we can fix them. for the most part everything worked perfect. Other then that the Software which long story short is RDCAM (LaserWorks LaserMate) , it took us a bit of youtube watching and forum scrolling to understand it. It is able to run through corel draw fine BUT if you think its going to work for illustrator my friends...good luck the stars must align perfectly before that will happen...what i mean is you need the correct version with specific updates and without other updates in order for it not to crash on you when using it on an older PC with and old version of windows. we got it to work..but wasn't worth it. it was always just easier to use the RDCAM program. The machine has a great mother board and is put together very well. Its very sturdy and all the accessories that it came with it (OTHER THEN THE 1megapixel USB CAMERA) do what they need to do.

After trial and error and making sure the voltage was correct and the system was at full power this machine wasn't even able to cut through thick cardboard after a couple days we decided it was time to contact the TECH!?! Well... Leo from Toronto Canada is a great guy but unfortunately has no idea about the machine. we went to see him and his machine wasn't even hooked up. He couldn't tell us anything about the machine or even how good it cut. His advice was to talk to the manufacture from China. In fact he actually gave us the site to order and wanted nothing to do with the transaction....I wonder why!?!?!

Well my friends let me start by saying if you are not patient in the art of the English language run away now. But if you can understand then you might actually get helped. But unfortunately for us after getting close friends who speak Mandarin the Rep from www.cnccheap.com Lucy Never seems to answer our emails. Then after repeated emails to www.hflaser.com we seem to never get any help or emails send back in a respectable time. and when we do its just the same questions until we say we want a refund. then the emails stop. Personally I dont believe the customer service is anything close to any American/Canadian Laser companies but thats just my opinion.

All in All I can say that from the reviews online there are people who have been able to get this machine working for them and its is perfect because of the price point. If that is your main concern and you are starting out they this machine is perfect. for everyone els...YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. Personally we have a Universal and its a lot smaller but it definitely gets the job DONE!

So if you are a representative or even a just a supporter and can help me fix this machine please do do and if you are close to Toronto we will PAY for you to help get this machine running at its full potential.

or

If you want to take this machine off my hands and want to own a brand new only used about 5hours machine for HALF PRICE...Its yours. Local Pick up recommended because shipping was very pricey but if you want us to ship it we can.

just send me a msg through here or contact us through our website