Hi!

Been using my M500 (50W) for a couple of months now and after a hard adjusting got it running somewhat decently, until these two bugs or whatever they are...:

1) The machine cut and scan everything as mirrored???

What I mean is that when I set my work in order in software screen (Lasermate), save my work to a datafile, load the datafile and click ok, the machine just does everything as mirrored (text upside down and cutting is done also as mirrored). Just havn't got a clue how to fix this. Have tried almost everyhing in terms of checking the software.

Example: I just want to scan text "TEXT". Everything seems to be in order until I start to load the working file where it shows this preview box and the work is shown as a mirror picture. And the text will be carved mirrored+upside down.

I have triple checked all in software without any improvements. I have loaded the whole software again and even to an another computer without any results. DAM IT

2) The machine has lost its "zero point" and won't just go to x=o, y=o point. Have tried to adjust this via software + via machines own "motherboard". As a result, the works are now being done from a different starting points. Which is very weird and without a question unacceptable bug or whatever.

I know that u can't get a premium stuff with Redsail prices but, still am expecting the machine to work at least.

I would be very pleased if some1 is able to help me out.