How to control dualhead laser system with Lasercut 5.3

Thread: How to control dualhead laser system with Lasercut 5.3

Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to control dualhead laser system with Lasercut 5.3

Few days ago my dualhead 170+60W laser cutter with table 1600x1200from from GWeike has finnaly arrived. I setup everything, align the mirrors, leveled the table, install lasercut 5.3 on Win 7 and it works.
    There were some problems that we have successfully solved. Then I try to cut some pecees from 5mm acryl... but I can't find how to control which laser tube will cut, or how to set different values ​​of power for each tube separately. Could it be controled from Lasercut 5.3 ?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Laser View Post
    Yes
    How????

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi,
    can u tell me?
    can i use photograv 3 on x700 for output 4 machine if i do not want to give output from lasermate because lasermate doesnt have option for engraving ,, but it has scan option but machine not give Quality on my shirt button material ,, when i scan on material it give lines and dots in my scaning on a material please help me what should i do for it.. i m in trouble

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by m.raheel View Post
    hi,
    can u tell me?
    can i use photograv 3 on x700 for output 4 machine if i do not want to give output from lasermate because lasermate doesnt have option for engraving ,, but it has scan option but machine not give Quality on my shirt button material ,, when i scan on material it give lines and dots in my scaning on a material please help me what should i do for it.. i m in trouble

I think you can ask this question to the manufacturer who sell the machine to you , i want to help you , but i don't know how about theirs' software setting , becasue different company use different software.

By the way , if you want to buy another laser machine , you can buy from us,we can promise , if you will never ask any question in all kinds laser,cnc forum ,our international after-sale technicians can help u to solve all the problem .

please add this skype :david02162, maybe our technician can solve your issues in this time.