I am fairly new to Pro Machining. I took a class a while back on Wildfire 3 which is what we are using. I don't get much time on the software because we only use it for more complex geometry. I ran into some issues this past week on some parts that I was working and was wondering if someone had some suggestions. In the pictures you can see that the finish around the main body has some scallops that I couldn't figure out how to fix. I did a surface mill using a window and setting the max depth. My thought was maybe to stop the mill window short of the main body and use a trajectory mill to finish out that area. The picture shows the bottom side but I had the same problem with the top side. The last picture shows that I was able to remove the problem area by filing and sanding. I was really hoping that I could machine without all the hand work.