nc post processor for 5 axis haas

Thread: nc post processor for 5 axis haas

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default nc post processor for 5 axis haas

Hello Does some body have post processor for 5 axis milling. Haas with the treunion table. In creo original post processor for haas vf is working well for 3 axis. Now I have 5 axis and post processor don't output me A and B only x y z. but in creo the tool moves around the pieces like 5 axis.(I have selected 5 axis mode in operation ). I believe the problem is in NC post processor in creo which I don't understand it I have selected there 5 axis and save it. still don't work. Sow it easier. to get it and save it right. Please help me, or paste me some instruction.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: nc post processor for 5 axis haas

Usually the demo post processors delivered with the cam software are 3 axis. You need a custom post processor for your needs 5 axis simultaneous with A & B axis (A=around X and B=around Y) table and head or dual head depends from the machine. Also must be defined the pivot point and many other things. The 5 axis PP costs a lot.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: nc post processor for 5 axis haas

Ok I find it... everyting is working good. Now I must setup my vericut. how I do this. show to program that is 5 axis and add some stp files like vise and the machine and tools ?

Last edited by haasab; 04-19-2015 at 07:52 AM.