Would like the laser community to know that LinkMotion has been
successfully implemented to work with Chinese company Leetro
Automation's CO2 controller MPC6515.
This controller is used in many Chinese machines including the laser
machines manufactured by;
- HXLaser or Rabbit laser machines
- WKLaser or Weike Laser machines
The current users of these machines can purchase the LinkMotion in
order to be able to print the jobs directly from programs like,
- Corel Draw version 9 and up
- AutoCAD version 14 and up
- Rhino 4.0
- Instant Engineer (CAD program for $25, Windows and TrueType fonts
Following programs for raster work only
- Corel PhotoPaintPro
- Microsoft Word
- BarTender (For bar codes)
The introductory price of LinkMotion for Leetro controller is $399
If you are building new laser machines, you can purchase the Leetro
controller plus the LinkMotion software.
The combination handles:
1. Chinese tubes using analog voltage for power control
2. PWM for power control for RF tubes like Universal and Synrad
3. Handles step motors
4. Home switches
5. Vector and raster work
6. The Leetro controller also includes a Control Pad
7. The job can be started from Home or it could be job bound or it
could be material bound
8. The controller is equipped with 128 MB memory for holding jobs in
the memory on the controller. The jobs on the controller can be
deleted using LinkMotion at any time.
9. LinkMotion is designed for making multiple copies on the machine.
Vector copies will be processed one at a time. Raster copies are
concatenated in the X axis.
9. Demo software and a PDF document describing the features and
functions of the LinkMotion is available and can be emailed right away.
10. If you own a CO2 laser machine with a controller other than Leetro
MPC6515, you could replace your controller and the old software with
6515 and LinkMotion.
This is a new product and the latest version of LinkMotion and the PDF
document are not on our web site yet. It will be there in a short time.
Thanks for your attention.