Beta 12 is out. For those of you who didn't get a chance to try 11 then this is a huge change. All new roughing algorithms were added as well as a new post processor. Get it at http://www.robgrz.com/meshcam.phtml
This version adds another bunch of changes on top of that:
1. Added progress bars for post processor.
2. Made 3d view not grab focus when mouse enters window. (Gerry)
3. Fixed STL importer again for Pro/Desktop files.
4. Stock values can now be up to 10000 units.
5. Menu bar now changes depending on the type of file loaded.
6. Changed Bitmap machining dialog. No roughing for now.
7. Changed Open Bitmap dialog.
8. Added a Reload Bitmap command to the file menu.
9. Added a Retract Height preference to save it at the end of a session.
10. Added option to reload bitmap with current settings if the source file changes. Option is in Edit->Preferences.
11. Added End/Ball mill preference to save selecting at end of session. (Gerry)
12. Changed STL imported to check file type before loading. This should end the "Too many faces" problem.
As always, let me know what you think.