Need Help! Looking to get a soft pvc machine for small logos for lacrosse ball stop

Thread: Looking to get a soft pvc machine for small logos for lacrosse ball stop

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking to get a soft pvc machine for small logos for lacrosse ball stop

hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask (if its not can someone please direct me to the correct place?)

I am completley new to pvc logo makers, I am thinking about possibly getting into making custom lacrosse ball stops (small rubber emblem in bottom of lacrosse head) and was wondering what I would need to have a small set up?

again I have completley no idea how to do this so any/all information would help!

Thank you!

-cmitch