Vehicle Wrap Training DVD

Thread: Vehicle Wrap Training DVD

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vehicle Wrap Training DVD

What is WRAP TUTOR?

The Wrap Tutor : Vehicle Wrap Instructional DVD is the quickest, simplist, and inexpensive way to start wrapping vehicles in your shop. This DVD will take you step-by-step through the process of applying large printed vinyl on a curvy new Toyota Yaris.

For many, wrapping cars, transport trucks, trailers, & boats are left only to your competitors with larger facilities and more equipment - but why not add vehicle wraps to your business?

This is it...

The first and only DVD of it's kind - a DVD made for the sign business! Find out what your suppliers can't tell you and what your competition won't tell you on this DVD.

For half the cost of a 54" intermediate roll of vinyl you can get this quickstart guide to wrapping vehicles that may mean the difference of spending 16 hours on a vehicle or 10. Boost your confidence and streamline your process.

For more information, visit our website today!
    www.wraptutor.com