Anyone in SoCal area with a Precision Plasma machine?

Thread: Anyone in SoCal area with a Precision Plasma machine?

Default Anyone in SoCal area with a Precision Plasma machine?

Hoping you wouldn't mind showing someone if you do. I'm hoping to buy one of their tables within the next few months and would like to see one in action.

Thanks,
    Chuck

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone in SoCal area with a Precision Plasma machine?

I just built two small 2 x 2 cnc machines using components from Precision Plasma. One will be at the SEMA show (in the Hypertherm booth) in Vegas on the first week of November, the other will be at the Fabtech show (in the Hypertherm booth) in Chicago the second week of November. Precision plasma customized their parts for these machines specifically to be used to demo Hypertherm's plasma, cnc controls and CAM software at trade shows.

I designed and built these this summer for the shows. I have to say that the "kits" that were supplied by Precision Plasma were very well thought out and that every single nut, bolt and washer was packaged and labeled for their intended use. Very nice DIY machine kits at a great price.

Here are a few pics.....come see them at the shows!

Jim Colt HyperthermAnyone in SoCal area with a Precision Plasma machine?-img_3570-jpgAnyone in SoCal area with a Precision Plasma machine?-img_3625-jpgAnyone in SoCal area with a Precision Plasma machine?-img_3639-jpg

Default Re: Anyone in SoCal area with a Precision Plasma machine?

Wish I could make one of them but not in the cards this year.

I did make my Hypertherm Purchase though. See Here: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/hypert...ml#post1778910

Thanks again Jim!