Vectric Toolpaths

Thread: Vectric Toolpaths

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vectric Toolpaths

I am having problems saving my tollbooths from Aspire to an USB stick. When I plug it into my DSP controller and go to drop down menu for USB, no files are found. Can someone talk me through this please. I have an Omni 1212 machine. Thanks in advance for your prompt reply!

Regards, Kent

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vectric Toolpaths

Are you using the correct post processor?
    And do the files have the correct extension?

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am not sure, can you talk me through it. There is 3 different post processors for Omnitech and I have tried all three without success. They seem to be TAP files that don't seem big enough, approximately 71KB but they do not show up on the drop down menu on my DSP controller for the USB. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Regards, Kent

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Change your file type to all , more than likely you have not saved it in the right format .NC ETC . So when you search for it at the bottom box
    click all file types and then it will show up.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I pick one of the three Omnitech post processors on the "Save Toolpaths" section and click "Save Toolpath(s)...", it brings up a "Save As" box. This "Save as type:" box only contains the one choice associated with the post processor previously selected. I have tried all three post processors without any luck. I was able to make two projects using the trial version of Aspire so I bought the full version. Since my trial version is up, I cannot go back to see what post processor I used on the previous projects. I have an Omni 1212 machine. Way forward?

Regards, Kent

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kentelanier View Post
    When I pick one of the three Omnitech post processors on the "Save Toolpaths" section and click "Save Toolpath(s)...", it brings up a "Save As" box. This "Save as type:" box only contains the one choice associated with the post processor previously selected. I have tried all three post processors without any luck. I was able to make two projects using the trial version of Aspire so I bought the full version. Since my trial version is up, I cannot go back to see what post processor I used on the previous projects. I have an Omni 1212 machine. Way forward?

Regards, Kent
    No , I mean when you open your Mach 3 Screen . I think you can not see the file in Mach, by selecting all files any file type will show. I had the same problem.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am not using Mach 3, I have a DSP controller. I have to save my files to a memory stick and plug into my DSP controller to run my programs. Thanks!

Regards, Kent