Hoping someone can help me. I have a Techno LC Series cnc router that I purchased in 2004. The CNC interface software that came with the machine was build #377 (or something like that). I run Mastercam V9 and use the TECHNO.pst file for post processing. I had to move twice in a year and on the first move, someone stole a bunch of stuff including the box that my Techno CD was in. Well needless to say my system crashed and Ive had to build a new computer to run the CNC. I had to go to Techno support and download their interface there (user interface ver. 1.423). Still using Mastercam V9 and I switched from Windows XP to Windows 7. So when trying to post, I get this error message:

Combined Mill and Lathe Post Processor Version 9.00r (c) Copyright 1992-2002 CNC Software, Inc.
Processing file with TECHNO...Illegal character $ on left side of equation.
Post line number 59
Program execution halted due to error(s) in .pst

Is there something I did wrong or a setting I have wrong or does the PST file need to be modified to work with the updated interface and/or Win 7. Any help to get my post processing functional again would be absolutely appreciated. Thank you.