Mastercam x5 wire EDM post Help!

Thread: Mastercam x5 wire EDM post Help!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mastercam x5 wire EDM post Help!

Hi guy's

First post here,

wondering if anybody has a post for the following EDM's:

Charmilles Robofil 300
    Sodick AQ537L

Just made the switch form Esprit 2001 to mastercam X5 and need some major help...

Cheers!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You should contact your reseller and tell them which machines you need posts for. They should have been supplied when you purchased MasterCAM. Sometimes details get overlooked though.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a post that we use for an AQ325L at school here, I can post that if you would like.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have same problem I m using mastercam x5 and i need ISO post in Robofil 510

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mastercam x5 wire EDM post Help!

Dear Sir,
    I have AQ325L Wire EDM MAchine Purchased from Singapore (Used) but not Getting the Service from Sodick India as they don't support used Machine ( Which I didn't knew before purchase.) Now almost six months passed I am unable to start the machine due to some Electrical Fluctuation disturbed MNP02 A and REG PCB Cards to be repaired. I have given the cards for repair at an good electronics Engineer he want clear picture of these boards. Can you help me out with these snaps. My email ID is sachinzawar@gmail.com my whatapp no is 00919448003787. Please do the needful.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mastercam x5 wire EDM post Help!

Quote Originally Posted by sachinzawar View Post
    Dear Sir,
    I have AQ325L Wire EDM MAchine Purchased from Singapore (Used) but not Getting the Service from Sodick India as they don't support used Machine ( Which I didn't knew before purchase.) Now almost six months passed I am unable to start the machine due to some Electrical Fluctuation disturbed MNP02 A and REG PCB Cards to be repaired. I have given the cards for repair at an good electronics Engineer he want clear picture of these boards. Can you help me out with these snaps. My email ID is sachinzawar@gmail.com my whatapp no is 00919448003787. Please do the needful.

Sorry, your problem is not related to Mastercam, or a post problem