Need Help! Bosch CC120 M

Thread: Bosch CC120 M

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bosch CC120 M

Hello,

would like to know if someone have experience whith this type of controller 5 BOSCH CC 100 / 120 / 220

i'am trying to run a wood router RYE MG 24020 whith a single spindel and no tool change, whith ARTCAM soft,

To moove the axis X; Y; Z; i must give a G code negativ, ( X-1200 Y-250 Z-140 )

My problem is : how to write that negativ value in the post-processor file.
    at the moment only the Z axis is negativ and i did not understand why in the structure of the post processor file.

Thank you very much.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default bosch cc100

hi

you can use the function of zero shift G54
    means that you can poistion your working table or working head (according to your machine type ) to a certian position manually then notice the reading of x and y values and write down in paper and go to zero shift page and write down this values in first line which should be the code G54 then when you use the code G54 in your program all diamensions which you will use will be relative to the new zero shift G54

FOR EXAMPLE YOU WILL USE in your header of program G54G40....

regards

ahmed

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool

Not mine, but I can look up manuals for you.
    Here is a Bosch emulator I did for learning the menus.
    It really does nothing, but sure is easier than wading through the menus at the CC120 screen.
    It was created by following the menu flowchart in the manual.
    That was like 6 years ago.
    The password in the CC120 was 8421

Just fiddling with it, run program, and hit F7
    The F keys only relate the the emulator running in the PC.

Running along side the controller, you can try navigation sequences before mucking something up.

Can't remember how, but in machine, (button looks like a motor - MY F7) move the machine to where you want zero to be and set the axis to zero, probably
    G54 Z0Y0Z0 might work OK, but stored internally maybe machine zero offsets, that tends to confuse.

My F6 shows where to navigate in to parameters and tool offsets. In the machine, change things with care, and write down original settings, taking photos of the CC120 screen, often.
    F6, F2, F1, F3, F1 -- keep navigating... good luck. Hope this helps to find your way around.

The control is quite nice to use, but a bit quirky.

Alt Q to exit the program. (top left hand corner tiny button.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by neilw20; 09-30-2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Alt Q bit.
    Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. THREE ways to fix things: The RIGHT way, the OTHER way, and maybe YOUR way, which is possibly a FASTER WRONG WAY!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bosch CC120 M

STAND WITH A BOSCH PLC CC 120M THAT THIS PROBLEM WITH NO CARD CP / MEN 5 (SERIE 1070070991-209) AND NOT HAVE ANY TECHNICAL SERVICE MANUAL AND NEED TO RECOVER THIS CARD. ASK HELP OF FRIENDS FORUM FOR ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. I THANK FOR ANY ANSWER ABOUT THIS SUBJECT.