Need Help! I need a post from each system

Thread: I need a post from each system

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I need a post from each system

i know this sounds crazy, but i read so many people need help with posts from all the systems. i really would like to see what these posts look like. if anyone can send me a post, it actually does not have to be one that works well, just a std post from any cam system.

i have a few systems, and i just really like post writing and editing. i have no clue why, but it seems failry easy to me. please now i just want to help. thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

This is an odd request because Software Post Processors are proprietary to their respective creators.

In other words a Post from Gibbs won't be the same for Mastercam, EdgeCAM, or Surfcam. Each has their own proprietary language.

How would you be able to learn the language without a Manual or Key Map to tell you what is what??

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Post Java Post

Yes most CAM systems use their own flavor of Post Processors, however, the WE-CIM software from Wittlock Engineering uses the JAVA language. The JAVA is used for both the Posts and Macro’s making for an unlimited source of examples to be found. Because of this I have been able to do many customized features beyond the base capability of the software. In short I am able to make my own software enhancements without waiting!

Independent CNC Programmer
    www.independentcnc.com

My mission is to share CNC programming innovations for a lifetime.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default post

I really did not think it was that odd of a request. I have had good luck with Bobcam, Esprit and surfcam posts. Yes, they are all a little differant, but i llike learning and helping others. I use: Esprit mill, turn, edm, mill turn and 5 axis, Esprit Mold, i have helped a friend with Gibbs posts and Bobcad posts. As well as builder specific software from high end Japenese builders. They best part is i have a showroom full of machines at the ready to actually run posted code on. i am just offering to help. Thanks,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are literally thousands of different posts out there.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

yup