Hello,

I know that there are a lot of people in the same situation as me, but if somebody can help me, I will thank it eternally (In contrast, if I can help you in something, I will do it without thinking)

My problem is quite simple, I explain you: We have a MIKRON HSM 400U (5 Axis) controlled by Heidenhain iTNC530 and we use Catia V5 to generate the machining operations. This machine has been stopped for years because we don't have any post processor and nobody has tried to make a post processor until now, because I consider that it is a great pity to have this machine stopped.

So, I have been looking for some post processor for Catia V5 or to post process ATP to conversational language (Heidenhain). As a consequence I have tested with a free post processor which is WinPost but it didn't work properly, it didn't do correctly the rotations of the table (B & C axis). Then, I thought that it would be better to build an own post processor using the official post for Catia (ICAM & IMS).

Finally, with IMS post processor, I have not been able to make any correct post because this fails when it does the circule interpolation on inclining plains or planes perpendicular to the XY plane. Regarding ICAM, I have had more sucess because I have got a post which is relatively fine, excepting that I need to write manually some basic commands such as M03, M128... These modifications take more time to do them that to program the machining operations or make the part. (It is absurd).

So my request, can you help me make a post processor for this machine? or Do you have any post for Catia of Heidenhain iTNC530?

Thank you very much

Regards