My first successful attempt at using my router CNC Machine.
Started with a jpeg of a girl. My friend helped with the artwork. I found some barbwire and vectorized it and the letters are just one of the fonts in Aspire.
Each "unit" is seperate. 1 girl (rough/finish) files second girl (rough/finish) Text same 2 files and barbwire is 2 files. Then I pocketed the whole thing and built a 2x frame and distressed it with a chainsaw and sander. Stained it with watered down solid stain and a clear coat. It now has 2 horseshoes. One on each end to hide the hanging hooks. It took 17hrs the first attempt(thrown away) and 9 hours for the successful one.(2x12x8ft)
The dodgers one came out better as i learn and explore(grin)Dodgers one is poplar.
Forget about global warming...Visualize using your turn signal!
I would be distressed if you started working on me with a chain saw too.
Your first effort is much more ambitious than mine, and I really like what you have done. Great job.