Thread: CO2 150w Laser bed, Bodor Vs Camfive

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CO2 150w Laser bed, Bodor Vs Camfive

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CO2 150w Laser bed, Bodor Vs Camfive

I will never purchase anything from CAMFive again. Some of the worst lasers on the market. Not to mention the poor sales team and tech staff.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not your best choice. BCLX, power issues and slow to non existent support for repair or parts even when on warranty. I have had nothing but trouble with auto focus failure on week 2, to gantry issues and the table not being square after that, alignment of laser path and now power supply was going bad for a month with no help from Bodor on a replacement power supply and now my laser tube is also not working because of the power supply failure. Bodor replace tube and power supply, still has the same issue, and still NOT running right. This is a NEW machine. I have requested a refund since they are continuing to waste my time with more video's they want me to shoot of tests and get no reply to my refund request. The fact that I have clients waiting for orders and I am loosing money by the minute with this machine not working while making payments to the bank to pay for it. VERY UNHAPPY only had the machine for 4 months. NO response to emails for Bodor main email and Patrick Ma just (salesman, just ignores me now) I will continue to blog as I don't want anyone else to go through buying a machine from Bodor and losing money like I have. If Bodor makes it right, I will delete this, but as of right now..I will continue to warn others not to buy from Bodor. Works great when it was working, now..anchor... Warranty...yeah right !!

Warning to all: I have had for 4 months. Its only worked for 2 1/2 months, the rest is down time and no urgent assistance to solve the issue. Many emails to Patrick and Bodor, no response from Bodor. I will be starting a blog soon about my experience. Its NOT good !! Been 2 more days, still no help in fixing my machine, was told by bodor and Patrick Ma an engineer would come fix it. NOTHING. Again my salesman Patrick Ma is ignoring me on skype, yet skype tells me he was active 26 seconds ago. DON'T BUY BODOR LASER MACHINE ! There is NO rush from them to help to fix it ! Even when you've only had it for 4 months. Has worked good maybe only 1 month of that time.

Today I get a response: Bodor wants me to PAY for Airline tickets for Engineer to come fix this machine that is under warranty. [7:28:38 AM] Patrick Ma: i'm not at work today
    [7:29:09 AM] Patrick Ma: and i've called our engineer in Vegas
    [7:30:20 AM] Patrick Ma: His schdule is to leave at 19th
    [7:30:35 AM] Patrick Ma: the exhibition end at 18th
    [7:32:41 AM] Patrick Ma: our customer bought him the return ticket in 19th
    [7:34:19 AM] Patrick Ma: We can let him help you, so can you arrange the ticket for him from Vegas to your place then from your place to get back

DO NOT BUY BODOR LASERS. NO SERVICE !!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Imcclellan View Post
    Not your best choice. BCLX, power issues and slow to non existent support for repair or parts even when on warranty. I have had nothing but trouble with auto focus failure on week 2, to gantry issues and the table not being square after that, alignment of laser path and now power supply was going bad for a month with no help from Bodor on a replacement power supply and now my laser tube is also not working because of the power supply failure. Bodor replace tube and power supply, still has the same issue, and still NOT running right. This is a NEW machine. I have requested a refund since they are continuing to waste my time with more video's they want me to shoot of tests and get no reply to my refund request. The fact that I have clients waiting for orders and I am loosing money by the minute with this machine not working while making payments to the bank to pay for it. VERY UNHAPPY only had the machine for 4 months. NO response to emails for Bodor main email and Patrick Ma just (salesman, just ignores me now) I will continue to blog as I don't want anyone else to go through buying a machine from Bodor and losing money like I have. If Bodor makes it right, I will delete this, but as of right now..I will continue to warn others not to buy from Bodor. Works great when it was working, now..anchor... Warranty...yeah right !!

Warning to all: I have had for 4 months. Its only worked for 2 1/2 months, the rest is down time and no urgent assistance to solve the issue. Many emails to Patrick and Bodor, no response from Bodor. I will be starting a blog soon about my experience. Its NOT good !! Been 2 more days, still no help in fixing my machine, was told by bodor and Patrick Ma an engineer would come fix it. NOTHING. Again my salesman Patrick Ma is ignoring me on skype, yet skype tells me he was active 26 seconds ago.

DON'T BUY BODOR LASER MACHINE ! There is NO rush from them to help to fix it ! Even when you've only had it for 4 months. Has worked good maybe only 1 month of that time.

Today I get a response: Bodor wants me to PAY for Airline tickets for Engineer to come fix this machine that is under warranty. [7:28:38 AM] Patrick Ma: i'm not at work today
    [7:29:09 AM] Patrick Ma: and i've called our engineer in Vegas
    [7:30:20 AM] Patrick Ma: His schdule is to leave at 19th
    [7:30:35 AM] Patrick Ma: the exhibition end at 18th
    [7:32:41 AM] Patrick Ma: our customer bought him the return ticket in 19th
    [7:34:19 AM] Patrick Ma: We can let him help you, so can you arrange the ticket for him from Vegas to your place then from your place to get back

DO NOT BUY BODOR LASERS. NO SERVICE !!

If you do a review of Bodor at first they're impressive: Website, facility, prices, etc. Upon closer inspection you'll be disappointed. Late 2016 I went to a phontics tradeshow in Shanghai and visited several cnc suppliers including Bodor in Jinan. The production area was mass chaos. The co2 and fiber cutting machines were very cheaply built. Machines fit/finish was just worn and used. I was disappointed since I needed a larger format laser. Can't say much about CamFive but, I would stay clear of Bodor.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

A made in USA laser like Kerns 100 watt would be a better solution then either of these 150 watts.