Equivalently upgraded GoTorch vs upgraded PlasmaCam-asking for your thoughts!

Thread: Equivalently upgraded GoTorch vs upgraded PlasmaCam-asking for your thoughts!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Equivalently upgraded GoTorch vs upgraded PlasmaCam-asking for your thoughts!

Sorry for wasting your time. I found an older thread with what I was looking for-looks like I'll be growing into the 4x4 table...

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Feewop; 04-19-2016 at 08:30 PM. Reason: no replys-don't want to tie up space with what others consider a worthless request.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Equivalently upgraded GoTorch vs upgraded PlasmaCam-asking for your thoughts!

Either machine can be set up to do what you need relatively easily. The 4x4 system directly from plasmacam has the added benefit of not only having a larger cutting area and an better software package, but also has a 3 year warranty, free phone technical service and support. For me personally, having the larger machine is enough to go the 4x4 route.

Good Luck Brother,

JAG

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Equivalently upgraded GoTorch vs upgraded PlasmaCam-asking for your thoughts!

JAG,
    Thanks for the reply, That is exactly what I found. The 2'x2' minimalist GoTorch is attractive from the "hang it on the wall when not in use" stand point-but really, who have I been kidding-between my projects, my boys robotics interests, and the long lost friends, neighbors and relatives(sounds like winning the lottery!) projects it will see the wall only from the middle of the garage!.
    Will

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Either way go, whether it be a plasmacam or go torch, you'll end up with a great machine.

- JAG