I did add those pipes myself. That is my old air compressor tank so it required some modification to get it to work. I did all of the modifications to the tank before it went into the table. I made sure to leave the threaded end on the schedule 40 pipes so I could cap everything up and pressure test after welding. I only tested up to around 40 PSI, but the tank only gets above this if I mess up and open the valve wide open when it is full of water. It can't push the water out fast enough.
It might be a little while for another update. I just tore my garage apart and I am going to remodel the inside to make better use of the space. I got a smoking deal on a Bridgeport Series 1, Atlas Clausing 12x36 lathe, and a new drill press so I have to figure out how to fit that all inside a tiny little 24x24 two car garage and still have room to build chassis in one bay. But trust me I am not complaining.