I building plasma table starting with the gantry my question. I am using a 3 x 5 11 gage tube what I am find the tubes are not very straight
I checked some 4x4 3x3 and the 3x5 all 6 foot long for a 4 foot table what I am finding the tubes are not that straight they are off around 10 to 20 thousands in straight ness
That’s with in specs of the steel mfg. So is a slight 10 to 20 thousands bow ok can that be fixed in the software like mach3
Since I never ran a plasma I understand up and down can be a little off torch high control will fix that what about front to back slight bow in the beam like 15 thousand

I built my gantry beam using 2 3/8 square stock tacked to the top and bottom for v bearings guides it’s within 10 to 15 thousands from end to middle maybe less my weld table is not precision it close this was done slowly not to heat the parts I made a special gig to hold the square stock on end
I can gusset the beam and make it tighter but even flat stock is not precision .I don't want to make it heavy then 100 lbs. or so what does one do when buying a kit like precision plasma and the beam is off a little