Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB

Thread: Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB

I can acquire a Sinamics G110 inverter (just bare unit) for a bargain price, but I am not sure will it work with simple 5 axis BOB, so I can control the speed of spindle motor via LinuxCNC or Mach3 (through bob's 0-10V analogue output). Motor is asynchronous single phase AC, 0.3 kw 2.1a. Any advice is appreciated!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB-sinamics_g110-pdf   Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB-user_manual_5_axis_breakout_board-pdf  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB

OK, in the meantime, I ve found out (and its nicely written) that the VFD I purchased is single phase input, three phase output unit.... Its a little setback, but no biggie. I ll just have to have my single phase motor rewind to three phase. Its cheaper than getting a dedicated single phase VFD after all (almost 5 times), at least here.

Now, reading the manual, I have no clue how to wire it up with the BOB and its relay pins. Configuring it in LinuxCNC will come later.
    This unit has no display to tinker with, as seen in pictures?
    So, please shed me some light in what direction should I go

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB-fullsizerender-jpg   Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB-img_2658-jpg   Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB-img_2659-jpg   Sinamics G110 with China 5axis BOB-img_2660-jpg