Spindle 2.2kw water cooled spindle wont work on mach 3 I am new to this.

Thread: Spindle 2.2kw water cooled spindle wont work on mach 3 I am new to this.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Spindle 2.2kw water cooled spindle wont work on mach 3 I am new to this.

Spindle 2.2kw water cooled spindle wont work on mach 3 I am new to this. I bought this from ebay from a seller in china. Maybe some on can call me at 214-863-9461 and can go over with me to just get the spindle to run. I have followed all the instructions on in the paper work an so far got everything to move but the spindle. My e-stop is is going of every 45 secounds. Maybe some one can give a hour of there time and I will pay them thru paypal for there time. Thank you. I live in dallas tx.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't have one of those setups, so this is just a guess.

The spindle uses a VFD, and VFDs are known for emitting electromagnetic noise which can be picked up by other nearby circuits, especially if the wires are run in close proximity, or if there is insufficient shielding of cables or grounding difficulties.

Are you using Mach3 to control the spindle speed (and if so, how), or just spindle on/off?

Do you have your power cables separated from your signal cables? Is your E-stop line optoisolated? What kind of driver electronics and breakout board are you using?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle 2.2kw water cooled spindle wont work on mach 3 I am new to this.

i went through the autotune settings and mine started working