Huanyang inverter PD settings

Thread: Huanyang inverter PD settings

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Huanyang inverter PD settings

I have bought the 4kw inverter form huanyang power my car lift which is 3 phase with a 3 KW motor, To be honest it was all quite easy to wire and athough the default figures were not what was specified in the instruction manual ive changed the ones i feel relevant.

Problem is the inverter will run the lift fine apart from when i try to lift a car, My CRX is only 950kg and the motor gradually gets slower the further the car suspension goes up while trying to lift until its obviously going to stop so i havent pushed it as i dont want to blow anything up.

I think my only solution would be to make a gearbox to run up the gearing as is currently 3.85:1.
    But i would like to make sure that theres nothing i have missed in the VFD settings which would give me a bit more torque.

Heres the settings.