huanyang; a different question!

Thread: huanyang; a different question!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default huanyang; a different question!

With these Chinese Huanyang VFD's, it looks from the images I've seen that the plastic casing might allow it to be split into 2 or more parts, has anyone tried this or taken one apart?

I have a control box that I'd like to put it in, but of course the space for the box and the space in the box are not big enough to fit it in in it's standard size, splitting it into 2 or three parts would!

Anyone know if it can split it, up as it were...

Many thanks

2.2kw and UK if that helps?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not entirely sure what your'e trying to do, but here's a few pics of the upper innards of a 2.2kw Chinese VFD. The case is a two part shell, with a wiring cover, and a circuit board cover with the remote control fitted in a recess.

The two screws near the wiring connector in one of the pics you can see seperate the top front from the bottom, looks like two more at the back. The lower part has the heatsink and fan assembly. It's not jam packed by any means but it is pretty well filled. Hope this helps?

cheers,
    Ian

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails huanyang; a different question!-img_0120-jpg   huanyang; a different question!-img_0119-jpg   huanyang; a different question!-img_0115-jpg  
    It's a state of mind!