Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes

When i googled my shop,i found this forum and found some guys discuss the error code of the HuanYang VFD Inverter.I have a update english manual.It's 15Mb,so i can't upload it here.I will upload the error code parts this time,hope to help more guys understand your inverter.

China is developing now and will be stronger and powerful ,just as the Japan in 1980years.Our products has some defects and not perfact now.That means we still have many potential in improving the quality. During the next 10 years,everyone will see many reliable and perfect Chinese products.

HuanYang Inverter is good quality,but worse in the propaganda.If you guys can submit your advice,it can help HuanYang improve their products,and then it can offer more suitable inverter for you. Large power inverter can be available now,such as 30KW(40HP).

I believe that a nation which have built the fastest super-computer and the CRH380AL bullet train will improve the products. Though it will take us some decades to catch up the german and japan products in general.,it will come one day!I believe it!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-error-code2-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-error-code1-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-error-code3-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The correct sequence of attached files should be 2,3,1 in read.(error code2,error code 3,error code 1). If the error code of your HuanYang inverter is not found,please contact the seller to return back for repairing. The manufacturer will be responsible!

We offer spindle motors 1.5KW/2.2KW/3KW/4KW etc. Please inquire us!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Saintstone View Post
    When i googled my shop,i found this forum and found some guys discuss the error code of the HuanYang VFD Inverter.I have a update english manual.It's 15Mb,so i can't upload it here.I will upload the error code parts this time,hope to help more guys understand your inverter.

China is developing now and will be stronger and powerful ,just as the Japan in 1980years.Our products has some defects and not perfact now.That means we still have many potential in improving the quality. During the next 10 years,everyone will see many reliable and perfect Chinese products.

HuanYang Inverter is good quality,but worse in the propaganda.If you guys can submit your advice,it can help HuanYang improve their products,and then it can offer more suitable inverter for you. Large power inverter can be available now,such as 30KW(40HP).

I believe that a nation which have built the fastest super-computer and the CRH380AL bullet train will improve the products. Though it will take us some decades to catch up the german and japan products in general.,it will come one day!I believe it!
    Saintstone,
    you must be working there, and I agree with you, that Chinese products are not allways 'bad'.
    Between 1985-1995 I've imported computer components from Taiwan, as the rest of the world did and still does, the main problem was newer the quality, but the bad manual translations, due to which some products were hard to setup, excuse me for the comparisson, but in those day I gave it a name - Chinese English...
    During 1995-1998 I imported Chinese weapons, and I must say that I'm impressed by their quality, no problems there and also no problems with manuals / translations, no manuals needed with that.
    So I believe in your enthousiasm, Chinese products can certainly compete on the market, and as far as I'm concerned they may need some minor tuning in the field of readable manual or better quality controll, but that's about it, for the rest it's OK.
    Would you be so kind to place a link to your shop, so I can check what you have to offer?
    Best regards,
    Jerry

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi sqcbcnc, Many thanks for your reply and understand!
    My first shop is sonic-2009r,there is little listing due to ebay's restriction.This is my another shop link: amazing-2009a items - Get great deals on optic power meter, Fiber optic tool tool kit items on eBay Stores! . There are many things not listed on ebay due to the quantity limitation from ebay.

We offer cnc products such as this:
    Water-Cooled Spindle motor and matched VFD inverter(HuanYang).
    Air-cooled spindle and endmill/ER11/20/25 collets/ER Span etc.
    Linear motion Ball Bearings/Ball Bushing/shaft supported units(ordinary and flange type)/Rails etc. I will attach some photos about our products.

Actually We also offer many things related with "Ic",from PCB Manufacture service,Adapter,programmer,soldering tool/desoldering tools such as hot gun, BGA Rework station!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-r16-tandem-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-s16s-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-rhf16-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-milling-kits-jpg  

Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-rmf12uu-gif   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-saw-blade-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-plcc44-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-32x-c432-jpg  

Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-rm12uu-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-rt12uu-jpg   Huanyang VFD Inverter all available Error Codes-support-block-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Sir
    I have one of the Chinesse Spindles and are having issues I would appreciate if you could forward me the manual you have on file and also the copy of the error codes so we can sort it out my emal is tim.alci@yahoo.com

Regards\\

And thankyou in advance

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb About the Huanyang VFD manual

I can't upload it to cnczone,so i sent you a letter.Wish you can have a try.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default huanyang hy03d023b vfd

Quote Originally Posted by Saintstone View Post
    I can't upload it to cnczone,so i sent you a letter.Wish you can have a try.
    could you do me a favor and please email this manual to my attention aswell? been trying to email manufacturing company to get a hold of english copy but ive had no luck.

thanks in advance

tooldiemfg@yahoo.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Email has sent,please check it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Huanyang VFD Manual

Hi Saintstone, Could you do me a favor and please email this manual to my attention aswell?
    My email is dandoz@hotmail.com
    Thanx very much

Downloads
    Uploads

Saintstone sent me the VFD manual in PDF format - and I was able to reduce it's size a little to just over 10MB. This is still to large for e-mails to most people's accounts, but if someone has storage space - and Saintstone agrees!? - I could upload it there.

Please note that I'm in the process of editing the manual to correct the language and grammar. There are a number of areas with incorrect and inconsistent uses of terminology in the text which make it very difficult to read and follow. The final result should make this a much more useful manual for all of the English speaking folk in CNC/VFD circles.

BTW, I have ourchased a sigle-phase 220V 1.5kW version of the Huanyang VF and so far I'm very happy with it. One of my "ordinary" 2-pole 3-phase motors is happy to run at around 10,000 rpm (175Hz) all the others pike at about 110Hz.

What makes a motor accept higher frequencies? Can someone please enlighten me? E.g. what allows the 400Hz spindles run at this high frequency and other motors not?

Cheers,
    Joe in Australia

Joe in Aus

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi dear,

Wonderful to see the error details as I was finding myself entangled in the middle of nowhere.Friend I have had purchased one 3KW spindle from one Chinese supplier along with its maching inverter i.e 3KW huanyang.
    The problem after setting the PD-05,04,03,072 to 400 & PD-144 to 3000 and pushing the run button-after some fast turns it stops and shows the ELuA,ELu5 & ELun error codes which are meant for LOW VOLTAGE where as the voltage supplied is 240v for which I have set PD08-240V single phase but still same.(My VFD is 220V three ph./single phase
    Please help what values should be programmed.
    My mail id is amitsharma2904@gmail.com.

Best Regards//AMit

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default VFD error E.OC.A

I powered up the spindle and got this error, can not find it in the pdf manual i got with cnc, any help? I tried restoring factory defaults and still no just. It spun for about .1 seconds then stopped. It has not moved since

thanks as i'm new to this, everything else ready to go on cnc, but VFD!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the club I spent a lot of time getting mine to work I did manage to get a full manual and are happy to forward it to you also another list of settings send me your email and i will forward it on to you

Regards

Tim

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile For Big files...

These work well for BIG files. First one doesn't need a login.
    Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way!
    or
    https://www.yousendit.com

Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. THREE ways to fix things: The RIGHT way, the OTHER way, and maybe YOUR way, which is possibly a FASTER WRONG WAY!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default VDF ERROR still

Well, I still getting no joy out of the motor. I would think that the factory defaults should work but no!but now i know how to rest them.

I mail from seller, he said to change pd003 and 4 to 400mhz, which i had tried and some other help, but no joy. One of the possibility as the error codes suggested to changing the ramp up speed, but there is no parameter called ramp up, so i assume it goes by some other name ? Anyone? I got this nice cnc ready but no motor running

any suggestions?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is the full manual in MS Word format.
    I have made a start at editing the language and grammar, but that job is far from finished.
    At least it's complete.
    Cheers,
    Joe

Joe in Aus

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there
    Thats no good another thing we had an issue with was we ended up pulling ours apart and we noticed if you look inside there are 3 wires runnig to the fets one of these was placed in the solder hole but not soldered at all we changed these wires to 12 gauge wire and did the solder job as a combination thing we got ours working but i have to say the time and grief isnt work it

my electroics guy told me if this wire was arcing it would throw the thing out of ballance interms of power supply and would cause these error codes

Hope this helps did you recieve the email manual and the settings

Regards

Tim

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry thanks but.....still error

I did find few things thought would help, but maybe i'll pull it apart again and check the internal wiring as i think the seller is ignoring me now !#!#@
    I noticed the different setting for 60 cycles as it was china it was set for 50cycles, still no joy

I guess I might have to make a threat and tell him I'll file a complaint with e-bay if he don't start responding to mail or tell him to send another one THAT WORKS... sigh

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default thanks but.....still error

Well, I checked the leads out to the motor and all are soldered well. I checked the voltage coming into the box and it's 237, well withing the rating for 220/240v . The motor itself has no name plate or description, but I also think i may have a dud?? Well i'm ready to buy another motor from some were else and work on this one once i get some chip's flying...

thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Silversage43 View Post
    Well, I checked the leads out to the motor and all are soldered well. I checked the voltage coming into the box and it's 237, well withing the rating for 220/240v . The motor itself has no name plate or description, but I also think i may have a dud?? Well i'm ready to buy another motor from some were else and work on this one once i get some chip's flying...

thanks
    Hi, Quote some information from my brand HY VFD seller at EBay,
    Maybe information is outdate because since 2009 nearly.

3. Note:I should tell you this is the high speed spindle, so please do not let the speed less than 100HZ or the fan in the spindle will in low speed, in that way, may be the fan can not make the spindle cool. It will lead spindle broken.

4. I just tell you how to set up vfd as following
    Firstly, adjust the PD013 to 8
    Secondly, adjust the PD005 to 400
    Thirdly, adjust the PD004 to 400
    Finally, adjust the PD003 to 400
    Note: you should set PD013, PD005 ,PD004,PD003 in order.
    Hope this can help you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast