PCnC Automation Owners Group - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PCnC Automation Owners Group

Downloads
    Uploads

I have been following this thread with interest and am both disgusted and angry with the treatment you guy's have received.

I am most surprised to read that if Bill chooses not to respond to the letter then it is case closed. Surely this takes the right to remain silent too far. I can only assume from this that there is a division in the American legal system that keeps bus tickets wet with which to slap these criminals over the wrist as punishment for their crimes.

I really just wanted to suggest that if there are a group of you that have already files with the Indiana Attorney General's office then I assume there is some sort of file reference. Maybe bdsorcic could gather these file numbers and forward them to Fran Marburgh. It sounds like each complaint has gone to a different person in the office and each will be closed as 'failure to respond'.

I wish you all well in your quest for justice.

The ingenuity of idiots is unlimited.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/cncnutz

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

you guys need to file in small claims court. a mediator isn't going to do anything.

Downloads
    Uploads

Define "mediator" as you're using it please.

These guys are going to the authorities (detectives and attorney general) looking for criminal charges. One guy that I know of has gone to small claims and won basically because Bill didn't bother to show up. So now it's up to the winner to try and collect.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

copied from indiana's site

The attorney general cannot act as your private attorney. It is the responsibility of the attorney general to protect public interests. In doing so, the attorney general’s office may file lawsuits on behalf of the state against companies that violate laws protecting consumers. The attorney general’s office cannot represent individual consumers when filing lawsuits nor can the office file a lawsuit whose only purpose is to recover money or property for an individual. In these instances, the consumer should seek legal advice from a private attorney, legal aid society or other organization. The following link provides information on free legal services for low-income and elderly Indiana residents: www.indianajustice.org/Home/PublicWeb.

The Consumer Protection Division is divided into three sections:

General Consumer Complaint Investigation and Mediation – This section handles most consumer complaints against businesses that are not regulated as licensed professionals or by other state or federal agencies. An attempt is made to mediate individual complaints. The complainant also may attempt to resolve the matter in small claims court or seek the advice of a private attorney regarding legal remedies outside the attorney general’s office.

If it appears that a business or individual is involved in a pattern of deceptive practices, the division may initiate litigation under the Indiana Deceptive Consumer Sales Act or other state and federal consumer protection statutes. The litigation is brought in the name of the State of Indiana. The state can seek restitution for any consumers affected by the deceptive practices of an individual or business.

I want you guys to win. you need to establish a pattern of deception by having everyone take this guy to small claims court and win Yes, it is up to you to collect the money after small claims court, but you can't try to collect until you win. After you win you can talk to the local sheriffs office and find out how willing they are to take his property as payment.

is all of this worth it? probably not. does it make you feel good? of course.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks lunchtrayrider, that all makes a lot of sense - as does your conclusion.

Dennis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I also hit the "you can try but we have no teeth wall" from A.G. Guess I'll try again , then contact Fran. Talked to Prosecuter (Monica) again Tuesday, said Bill so far evading them. Had to laugh a little; CNC outlaw evades possee. Assured me they have not forgot about us. JIM

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don’t want to double post, but if you guys are interested in my experience.. Read it here.. http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=149

When I finish up my upgrades I'll post the details on this topic.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Got My Money Back!!!!

My cc company came through and now after 6 months after I placed my order, my cc company reversed the charges.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by y2khines View Post
    My cc company came through and now after 6 months after I placed my order, my cc company reversed the charges.

Thanks to the CC company you can relax and they can duke it out with bill.

I wouldn't be surprised if they take his a$$ to court.

Maxx

Downloads
    Uploads

That is good news! I now can see Bill's ass starting to fry..... Credit companies are the worst!! Ha - Ha I hope more of you will achieve successes!
    I want to see Bill pay and fry in hell for all he did!

Downloads
    Uploads

Glad to hear things worked out for you y2khines.

So what are you going to get for a router?

Dennis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

A round metal part above the collet loosened up on my trimmer. It requires a special tool to tighten it up, so I opted to swap it out for another trimmer just like it that I had. It turns out the factory mounting cap screw wasn't 1/4-20, like it needs to be for the router. I think it was finer, like 1/4-28 or something like that. Be aware that this may impact your router's mounting threads.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not from Paypal But I did get it back from my cc company
    Ash

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

That's great Ash. Wish I was as lucky. But life goes on.

So what kind of router are you going to get now?

BTW I got an e-mail from Bill's sister Sheila yestarday claiming that she was not part of he brother's company "and just for your information..he owes me several thousand dollars..he does not answer my calls either."

So you're better off than me and Sheila

Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by ashgrimm View Post
    Not from Paypal But I did get it back from my cc company
    Ash

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I haveto ask, was Shiela willing to give up number that Bill would not answer? If she's calling he must have another number we don't have. Hope she is on right side, sounds like she is though; sorry for her to have brother she can't trust or be proud of. Glad for all who have been made whole: JIM

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am going to build a Mechmate. I needed the 36X48 size and Bills fit the bill. I wish all of you who are still out your hard earned money and time to bill the best.
    If I can help in the future let me know. this has been a bitter experience not soon forgotten.

Downloads
    Uploads

jslade - I mailed and asked her. If she's on the side of right and goodness she will let us know his new number.

Ash - good luck. I looked very seriously at the Mechmate but I just don't have the time to spend building it. Would love to, have the space and tools to do it...just no time. So, it looks like I'll have to downsize slightly to stay in budget. I guess the only good news is that I didn't get a router from Bill J that I'd have to spend more time and money on chasing gremlins until it was working right (if that's possible.)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anybody out there have opinion or knowledge of shopbot or maxnc? Dennis; camaster looks good; may try to go that route also, budget willing. Also looked at mechmate. Interesting project except for time involved and I,m sure the technical aspects may be tricky.(For me anyway) JIM

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a friend who has a maxnc and likes it...

Downloads
    Uploads

Here's a (long) thread that you could look into.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92565

Dennis

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast